The Military Handbook 141 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Washingtonian
Group Admin

The "tags" in this group is way of organizing, similar to the system of tagging they have over at TWG or The Writer's Group. The only reason tagging exists is to organize our threads so it wouldn't become FUBAR. If there are any tags that I should add, please let me know in this thread.

NOTE: A subtag would look like this: Technology/Guns and Technology/Aircraft for example. Remember that it should only have one sub-tag.

List of tags

Technology: The tools, machines and systems that the various military forces around the world have at their disposal. This is where things get technical albeit in an organized manner. If you really want to be specific, we have sub-tags. They are: Weapons, Aircraft, Ammunition, Vehicles, Systems, Communication, and Naval Ships. Subtags will be constantly updated.

Terminology: The jargon and slang can be all found here in the "Terminology" tab. This tag will have no subtags.

Tradition: Ranks and any specific traditions that are exclusive to the military can be found here. The only subtag in this section are Ranks. It is a pretty simple tag to use.

Branches: If you need to get into detail on the specific branches and their purpose. This is your tag. The subtags are: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines in case a specific branch is under the department of that branch.

This is the list that I have compiled up. Remember, if you find something missing in the tagging, let me know so I can add it.

What about tags for foreign militaries?

South Korea/Army/Equipment.

Washingtonian
Group Admin

Yeah, forgot about that. That's actually a good idea.

Thank you for bringing that up, Velkaden.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3