Maud Pie is Best Pony 890 members · 314 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I came up with this idea for istorit by accident, and I liked it. This is how it sounds: a two-legged reptile (also a fireplace mage) comes from a distant island to Equestria to find a better life and show off his talents. But in one of the cities, he meets Maud Pie and, being struck by her beauty, decides to start a relationship with her. But here is trouble - he does not know how to attract her attention to himself and how she feels about his appearance. And here's a question for you - what should he do to win the heart of this mare?

Depending on his reptile culture, what a kind society he comes from, his personality, his accent, his culture philosophy.
Or are you asking our approach with our own OCs?

None of us can't answer on your own oc's action that we don't know.

I think it’s more of a “What qualifies one as attractive in Maud’s eyes?” question. However, the answer could be pretty much anything. Maud might appreciate someone who likes rocks and knows a lot about geology. Or maybe she’d be far more interested in the exact opposite. Maybe she’d like someone who reminds her of Pinkie in some aspects. Maybe she secretly likes classical music and by chance this mage of you does as well. The possibilities are pretty much endless. It all boils down to what kind of relationship you want to portray and what sort of message and tone are you going for.

Ok, thank you for advice

Thank you for clearing it.

You said this reptile is a fire mage somekind, which I believe his race must living on the volcanic mountains, living on the underground tunnels like the Dwarves. ( playing with fire on the jungle is gonna be fire hazard. )
For that, he must be quite familiar with the rocks, and that will give him opportunity with Maud.

All depends on his personality how you portray him. Is he a emotionless mage, who is experience these odd "feelings" towards a pony for first time?

Or is he a eager and excited mage like Pinkie pie and feel distress when he fall in love with Maud.

All depends on his personality to handle situation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5