Pointless Flame Wars 44 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
KaBar42
Group Admin

Alright, so. As we all know, this group is growing. Besides the idea, this group is lacking in the aesthetics dept. Thank you to: Aryanne, for bringing this to my attention.
So, if anyone can make a banner, or edit an existing picture to work as a banner, that would be much appreciated. Either PM me the link or post it in this thread.

Further more, as this group is growing, I need an admin that can cover during the day (I'm EDT.) So this is pretty much anyone who is in Europe. Drop your name here, and we'll hold a vote. Now remember, if only one person posts their name to run for the spot, they're running uncontested and a vote will not be held. The chance to put your name in for a position as an admin closes this Monday, 0650 EDT. I request that only people who are either GMT or another time zone which is in front of EDT, post their names.

So far, however, you all have been a delightful bunch and I have only had to delete one thread for the safety of this group. Have a nice day.

I'm in GMT. I can help.

3089987 GMT? That's me. What do you mean by 'during the day'? As in, day in my time or day in your time?

KaBar42
Group Admin

Day in my time. My high school blocks FIMfiction, so I have to use my phone. That's kind of hard.

Your name has been added to the poll.

As well as your's.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4