Pointless Flame Wars 44 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
KaBar42
Group Admin

Two rules on this group:

1.) Personal threats will not be tolerated. Telling someone to kill themselves will not be tolerated either. This is the most important rule of this group.
2.) Obey the general rules of FIMfiction.

Besides those two rules, GO ALL OUT MOTHERFUCKERS!

Why the rule 1? I mean, seriously, look at the group you are proposing:

"I JOINED A GROUP FOR FLAMEWARS AND SOMEONE TOLD ME TO GO DIE! I WILL CRY TO ADMINS D: D: D: D: D:"

I mean, seriously? A layer of thick skin is the least of what someone could expect from people on this group.

KaBar42
Group Admin

It's to cover my ass.

If you tell someone to go kill themselves, and they do it. That can carry a 15-25 year federal sentence.

I'm also pretty sure it's against the general rules of FIMfiction.

You expect a lot of things in this life. Doesn't always mean you get them.

It's to cover my ass.

If you tell someone to go kill themselves, and they do it. That can carry a 15-25 year federal sentence.

If that carried a 15-25 year old federal sentence, wouldn't it be on that person ass? Would Knighty go to jail alongside you?

I'm also pretty sure it's against the general rules of FIMfiction.

See? Then you don't need rule 1 if rule 2 already covers it. If someone is truly pissed off, there is always that report button on the corner of the screen.

You expect a lot of things in this life. Doesn't always mean you get them.

Well, I would expect a bit more from a "pointless flame wars" group. Frankly, if someone entered into a group for flame wars, then got butthurt and killed himself because someone told him to... that would be the greatest witness of stupidity.

Eternal Aviator
Group Admin

I have to agree with you here. I mean, the actual rules of this website are pretty much exactly what you said were the rules here.

And the report button is still there for emergencies.

Comment posted by Happy deleted Mar 17th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5