Warrior Cats Roleplay 30 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
superpony55
Group Admin

This is the thread for the basic RiverClan RP. Of course, you can make other RPs for RiverClan, too, but this is for no Clan other than RiverClan.

Leader: Froststar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
-Nightstrike
Apprentices:
-Ripplepaw

Comment posted by Glitterstar deleted Mar 11th, 2014
Comment posted by superpony55 deleted Mar 11th, 2014

Nightstrike stretches, his vigil being over

superpony55
Group Admin

Meanwhile, Ripplekit bounds over to Froststar. "I'm six moons old now," she says. "When will I get my mentor?"

Froststar smiles, "now actually." She claws her way up a twisted trunk and stands on a low branch, calling, "Let all cats old enough to catch prey Join here under the knot-tree for a clan meeting!''

superpony55
Group Admin

Ripplekit smiles excitedly.

*the clan gathers, and she begins, " Now is the time to preform my favorite duty as leader, The naming of new apprentices! Ripplekit and her littermates, step forward!"

superpony55
Group Admin

Ripplekit steps forward. She tries not to think about the "and her littermates" part, as her brother had been carried off by a hawk. She had no other littermates.

(no, their just filler cats for now......:applecry: no sad kit deaths.)
"Ripplekit! From this moment forth you will be known as Ripplepaw, and Nightstrike will be your mentor."
* he had been your best friend when you were still in the nursery, and he would show you what he learned*

superpony55
Group Admin

((Okay.))

Ripplepaw smiles excitedly, and runs over to her mentor. She grins at him and whispers, "Don't get a big head now that you're my mentor."

"Wouldn't dream of it."
*he smiles, Froststar names and assigns the others, and the meeting is dismissed.*

superpony55
Group Admin

Ripplepaw can't stop smiling.

"want to see the territory?":pinkiehappy:

superpony55
Group Admin

"Breeze, I have urgent news." Bloodstorm layed on the knot tree right in Breezestar's spot.

(wait, you need to sign upp and be accepted, first):pinkiehappy:
(oh, you did.....)
"Yes, Bloodstorm?"

3096486 "Your spot is quite comfortable. I might need to steal it." Bloodstorm laughed mockingly.

:trixieshiftleft:
"yes, Bloodstorm?"

3099640 "Yes quite so. Maybe make my own personal kill pile. Maybe you can lay in my spot as deputy? Maybe we can get a nice collar for you to wear?" Bloodstorm said this sarcastically all the while keeping an air of seriousness. She smiled slighty showing sharp teeth.

"bloodstorm, go hunt, and stay out of the knot-tree."

3100184 "Where is the fun in that? Why I'm serious ole Breezie. I don't think I can move my self from this spot. It's just so comfortable! Why don't you just come and cuddle with me?" Bloodstorm scratched the bark of the tree.

3100422 "Per say, I won't. What would my consequence be?" Blood said this coyly as a mouse crawled right by her. She quickly killed it and threw it down to Breezestar. "There you go I hunted"

(no, I'm clan leader I should approve the high ranks in my clan!)
"Bloodstorm, you are temporarily dismissed of your duties for incompetence, incooperativeness, And what could be a mutiniy. And I will be taking care of your duties. now, GET DOWN! and tell me the news."

3103931 "You really need to loosen up Breezie! Now what was my news again?" Hmmm oh why yes! Moonpaw is trapped under a fallen log. Such a useless apprentice wouldn't yah say? Next time can I get a better one?" Blood laughed jumped down right in front of Breezestar.

*calls two warriors and sends them to fetch moonpaw*
"and now, for saying that about an apprentice, you now have apprentice duties!"

3115487 "Why because my apprentice disregarded my warning about the log? Or the fact he bluntly disobeyed me? I ran back here as fast as I can to tell you! And in return you punish me? How in starclans name is that fair? And I the unwanted deputy about to have kits none of the less. Clearly you Breezie have forgotten what it is to be a good leader!" Bloodstorm was causing a huge scene with extreme theatrics. ((Dude ever heard of sarcasm?))

Your apprentice may have disobeyed you, and will be punished, but calling him usless and asking for a better one is crossing the line, And another thing if you ran here as fast as you could why did you spend that time in the Knot-tree? Ando if you are having kits why aren't you in the nursery?"

3116750 :fluttercry: no more group rp's......

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28