Fluttershy's Protectors 282 members · 552 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Dramapony
Group Admin

Hello, Everypony. I would like to welcome you all to "Fluttershy's Protectors." Hopefully, we can all create a safe and loving community of support for our favorite animal caretaker, as well as ourselves.

This is the thread for introductions if you are new. So, I'll go first.

I'm Dramacolt. A 21-year-old college student double majoring in TV-Video production and Theatre Arts. I have been a member of this wonderful fandom since the Summer of 2012, and couldn't have asked for anything better. Though I live a rather busy and hectic life, I still find the time to write about and enjoy ponies.

I love Fluttershy simply for her personality and values. Look around the world today, and we really don't see so many people who are so kind, loving or caring at heart. Fluttershy acts as if it is all natural for her and loves all her friends (Pony and Animal a like) very unconditionally.

Enough about me. What about you?

G'day. Senior in high school; semi-obsessed with the show (don't buy merchandise, but often write fanfics about it)

Fluttershy is best because she is cutest. The end.

I'm Zyr1987 (rhymes with sir), and Fluttershy is my favorite pony. I'm the admin of the Flutter de Lis group (dedicated to shipping Fluttershy and Fleur de Lis together), the Fleur de Lis group, as well as several others (and an admin in the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau).

I mainly write romances involving Fluttershy, shipping her with Fleur de Lis, though I do have one story where she is shipped with Photo Finish in the works, though progress is halted until I can finish off one of my current stories. This is because shipping Flutters with those characters makes it so much easier to stand out.

Ciao!
I'm FlutterLight, I'm a sophomore at high school, a shameless MLP and Doctor Who fan, a musician, and slightly insane. Don't get on my bad side, because nothing on Earth is worse (expect maybe Justin Bieber) I've written a few stories, all trollfics, but I am working on an actual story. Including Flutters and other things. I also happen to be a shameless shipper, I have shipped just about everything, but I currently only ship TwiShy, AppleDash, OctaScratch, and occasionally RariJack.

Fluttershy is my favorite because she has just about everything I like; cuteness, a personality not unlike my own IRL, animals, musical talent, and cuteness. Yes, I said cuteness twice. Flutters is a lot like me, although I'm more like Twilight and Fluttershy mixed together. Maybe that's why I ship them...

I might as well.

Hi-ho. I'm the Metool Bard; a weaver of tales and one who enjoys a good story.

Fluttershy is one of my favorite ponies because I relate to her on so many levels. I can identify with her social struggles and her gradual growth. Which is why I'm not a big fan of her being portrayed as a pony who "learns the same lessons over and over again." Yes, there are similarities to those lessons, but there is a bit of nuance to them that you have to look for. Plus, an introvert like Fluttershy isn't going to automatically change her ways just because of a few hardships. She needs time to expand her comfort zone, and it's more realistic to portray it that way. This is something I share with Flutters more than anything else, so I think I know what I'm talking about here. :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5