Ideas Bucket 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'm just going to post all the ideas I get and won't use here, so if you like my ideas, check back often! :twilightsmile:

If We Were To Be Switched...

Starring:

Sighlight Charcoal
Carity
Blinkie Cry
Painbow Rash
Babblefact
Shutterfly
and Hike.

This would be about the Mane 6, only their names mixed up. This would also change their personalities.

Twilight would be a black and gray pony named Sighlight Charcoal who is always bored. Of course, she'd still be the Element of Magic and run the library, she still wouldn't have many friends, and she would still love to read.
Spike would be Hike, pretty much a more athletic Spike.

Rarity would be Carity, she would be more generous then ever, and poor, as she refuses to take other's money for their dresses, unless it's going to help buy food for her sister. She would work on the streets.
Sweetie Belle would be Beatie Belle, the meanest filly on the block. She would be a bully, to cover up her embarrassment of not having a cutie mark.

Pinkie Pie would be Blinkie Cry, who's feelings get hurt easily, and is still the Element of Laughter (and still works for the Cakes), only for her it represents how ponies shouldn't laugh at others.

Painbow Rash is Rainbow Dash, only she can't fly very well, and is always sick.
Flutealoo is Scootaloo, only playing the flute is a hobby of hers, something she does to keep herself from thinking about how she can't fly. She's one of Beatie Belle's only friends.

Applejack would be Babblefact. She'd talk a lot, and she'd be a bit of a know-it-all, and a gossiper. She'd still work on the farm, and her gossip would never be a lie.
Applebloom would be Clear-the-room, a very clumsy pony who doesn't have many friends. The Cutie Mark Crusaders consist of a bully, a Pegasus who can't fly, and a very clumsy pony. Plus, they don't have their Cutie Marks.

Shutterfly would be Fluttershy, only she loves to get attention. She still helps the animals, but that's only her part-time job, her real job is modeling. She and Carity are very close, and she lets Carity and Beatie Belle stay at her house in exchange for her dresses for modeling. She overcame her stage-fright long ago, when she found out she loved to model. Other than that, she's still Fluttershy, and still the Element of Kindness.

Reply to this comment if you want this story!

deli73
Group Admin

Actually, that's a very interesting idea. I like it, but I have way too many to spare and not enough time to write it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3