The Literary Value Group 49 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
redoran77
Group Admin

Composite score: 85

Congratulations to Wisher for his story making it into the archive.

Main reason for score: Descriptive with vivid imagery. Excellent plot execution.

I began reading Diane and was impressed by the plot. The particular idea isn't exactly new, Pinkie turning into a psychopath serial killer has been used quite extensively in the fandom. Unfortunately, most of the stories involving this idea have terrible event handling, where they fail to fully explain why events happen and also describe the full consequences of them.

Nevertheless, Wisher's story impressed me as it met the challenging idea with excellent event handling, and had (mostly) great realism. Logic was present throughout the story and the characters acted more as they would in a real situation rather than acting how the author wanted them to act.

There were a few issues here and there, like some bad time keeping in the first chapter, but the issue was resolved by the second chapter and did not reappear.

I found the mind games that Diane played to be sickening, in a good way. It really was an edge-of-the-seat thriller.

Great Job! Look forward to more stories like this one.

Wisher
Group Contributor

Nevertheless, Wisher's story impressed me as it met the challenging idea with excellent event handling, and had (mostly) great realism.

Thanks for that flattering review! :ajsmug: It was my first story, so you bet the rest can only be better!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2