TwiCord 49 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Stellar Song
Group Admin

I was quite brief about story posting in the introduction, so here, I will explain Story posting a little better.

All stories MUST have 'Twilight Sparkle x Discord' Shipping, otherwise, you're story probably won't get through.

I explain the steps here,

Step 1 - PM the Story to an Administrator/Moderator/me

Here is where you'll send one of us the link to your story, so that we may read it. Remember to include: Its title, tags, main characters and a basic description of your story. The short description will do fine.

If Twilight and Discord are not the main characters, we probably won't even bother to read it, unless you give us a reason, for example: I couldn't put Discord because of so and so, or, he will appear later in the story, I just wanted it to be a surprise.

If either Twilight or Discord do not appear in the story that you've written so far, your story probably won't get through unless you tell us: I'm keeping it for later in the story, or, I'm leaving love hints there, there, and there.

Otherwise, it's quite easy to get through, you just need good grammar, an understandable plot, and 'Twilight Sparkle x Discord' shipping.

Step 2 - Awaiting Moderation

This may not seem important, but trust me, it is.

Currently, we aren't at all busy, for this is a new group, but if you don't get through straight away, don't make a fuss.

Nagging Administrators or Moderators in this group is frowned upon, and will make the chance of you getting through, drop to a lower percentage.

Step 3 - Dealing With Loosing

If you don't get through the first time, (highly unlikely since you're reading this,) be a good sport, congratulate those who did, and try, try, try again!

Perseverance will increase my opinion on you, and will help you on your way through an incredible journey called life. And remember, you might get a second chance!

Step 4 - Dealing With Winning

Congratulations! Your story has now been approved and will promptly be posted in our 'Main' folder.

But remember, just as those who did not get through, you need to be a good sport too. Encourage them to continue, read through their stories and give some constructive criticism, these are all things that will improve general opinion on you.

Thank you for reading this, I hope that you will take note of these things before you post a story :twilightsmile:,

~ Raven

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1