Ageless Twilight 445 members · 300 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
ersmiller
Group Admin

I'm restructuring the way folders work in the group. Several members have been putting stories in multiple folders which is something I didn't want, so I hope the new structure will be easier to understand.

There are now 3 main folders, each with 4 sub-folders.

The 3 main folders determine the mood of the story: bittersweet, Depressing, and "Immortality does NOT suck." It is not possible to place stories in these folders directly. Instead, stories will go in the sub-folders within them.

The 4 sub-folders of each of the main folders will determine the time period(s) of the stories: during the show, a few years into the future (most mortal characters still alive), far future (most mortals have past away), and multiple time periods (time travel or a narrative that skips a lot of years).

There's still the folder for "Other Immortals" for interesting immortality stories not involving an immortal Twilight.
I have also left in a miscellaneous folder for anything that doesn't quite fit above or for users who aren't sure which folder they want to use.

Please let me know if there's anything confusing about this.

Also, I've removed some stories which had been added recently that don't actually call out Twilight as immortal during the story. That's kind of a requirement for this group. If Twilight isn't immortal (as indicated by the story) then the story shouldn't be here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1