A Game of Thrones Fans 118 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Rubyfire377
Group Admin

Hey we need to talk its just that we need to be more active here so I am putting this thread too tell you guys lets try to be more active in this group please its been a long time since anyone besides me has posted a thread.

Heh, very well... spoilers ahead! Let's talk about the new episodes. Specifically, Ramsay / Sansa. I actually liked the idea of bringing the two together, but I'm a bit disappointed about the actual execution. He seemed to be genuinely nice to her at first, but then he raped her and flayed her only friend left in Winterfell. I'd actually have liked to see him slowly corrupt her instead. Make her be cruel to Reek first, let her see it as justified revenge... then slowly extend her sadism. It's something I could actually see Ramsay do, and I think it would have been the clever thing to do from a storytelling perspective. Ramsay just being cruel to Sansa again turns him from a great villain into a fairly petty one - essentially Joffrey 2.0.

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

4421011 there is a meme for this I may have to find it

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: - Well, I still want to see Mads Mikkelsen as Euron Greyjoy, so the image for season 6 sure is interesting...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5