A Game of Thrones Fans 118 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

This weekend I attended the wedding of one of my brother's friends... Overall It was a rather uneventful wedding till the reception...

We were all eating and what having a good time and then an instrumental version of the Rains of Castamere began playing:twilightoops:

Almost immediately when I realized that the song was, I began to look about the room and sprinkled about the room were everyone who watched the show all looking like they just pulled a pubic hair out of their meal:trollestia:
I looked towards the bride and groom and saw them snickering at the peoples reactons:derpytongue2:

And later, I went up to my brother's friend (the groom) and jabbed him with a plastic knife and said "The lannisters send their regards":twistnerd:

3448585 Oh those Lannisters! Does their political ambition know no bounds? I recently sung Rains of Castamere at a small concert at Augil Castle (a hotel in Cumbria, a northern county in England), the silence in the room held an atmosphere and feeling of dread (not because of my singing, I'm actually really good at it!) Before then I had sung (and acted) 'Master of the House' from Les Miserables. A fine example of a mood switch.

"Master of the 'ouse, doling out the charm, ready with an 'andshake and an open palm."

"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that Lord of Castamere, yet now the Rains, weep o'er his hall, and no one there to hear."

I know Kkat has alot more on her plate, but I can see Kkat doing the same for Game of Thrones that She did for Fallout. She's managed to merge a post-apocalyptic world with a children's show, why not a Medieval despotism with the same?

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3448585 it seems like that lots of people are playing Rains of Castamare at their weddings I am tempted to sing this at my cousin's wedding this weekend ( but they wouldn't get it sadly because my relatives never seen A Game of Thrones) hopeful my friend's wedding thats happening this August gets it while I sing it ( and I am a very good singer and actor as well) I been to so many bloody weddings and some how I lived, my Wedding would be a total Game of Thrones wedding I would even get myself to dress up in a Bear costume while some musicians are playing Bear and Maiden fair

Akashic Brony
Group Admin

What would be awesome if you armed say the groom's side of the family with water guns. When the Rains of Castermere started playing you can have a big water gun fight. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Aristagtle deleted Jan 14th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7