Changeling Panic Admin Meeting Room 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
TracTix
Group Admin

Well, most of his behind-the-scenes work was done fairly well. But there were some things in the role cards that I wasn't sure about:

Background Pony (2)

You just wanted to sell some stuff, you never wanted to have deal with changelings! You may not be the most important, but as a Background Pony, your vote decides who lives and dies. You can lock your door once this game, which grants you immunity to death and being doused by the arsonist (if one is present). It does not, however, protect you from becoming a pony barbeque if the arsonist decides to light the flame.

I think he's just used to baha's super night immunity rule, but, regardless, if we're going by conventional Changeling Panic rules, that bit about being invulnerable to dousing shouldn't be there.

Royal Guard

How could a changeling have gotten past you? As the Royal Guard, sent by Celestia to keep watch over the convention, it was your job to keep them out! No matter, all you need to do now is catch the changeling before the convention begins next week. As the Royal Guard, you have the ability to check one pony each night to detect their role. You will be told their role if an enemy, or 'not a threat'.

Nothing technically wrong here; I just thought the usage of the word "role" could cause some confusion. "Allegiance" would be a more accurate word.

Besides that, a good job on his part.

How about you, superpony?

Silent, W_M, Suri, any thoughts?

3007477 Hmmm, they're mostly fairly minor mistakes, I think informing them of the rules de forma of what the roles can do would suffice, but I'm think that's only if no other problems arose. We'll see if any other player has an issue.

Grazy Polomare
Group Admin

I agree with West here. Doesn't seem too serious, but something to watch out for if he makes it a pattern.

superpony55
Group Admin

It went well, he decided to use a coin toss to decide the lynch vote between me and silk. I think he did an overall good job.

TracTix
Group Admin

3007638 3007797 3009847
Then we're settled on a pass?

superpony55
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8