Among the Infected (Resident Evil Group) 233 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

RE does have a fair few feels in it, through all the horror and/or action moments. Which one hit you hardest?

I think the games got better emotional scenes as the titles get more recent. That said, the moment that made me the most gooey inside would be either Piers's sacrifice at the end of Chris's campaign in RE6:

Or when the Baker family's true selves are revealed to Ethan in RE7:

5818716 I have to agree with you on the second one. Heck, even Evelyne I can feel sorry for. All she wanted was a family.

5818740 Gonna have to side with you and Jack on that one. The ending scene where you inject the necrotoxin into Evie made me feel for her.

5818755 I mean, Go Tell Aunt Rhody is basically a song about her. She was raised from fetushood to be a biological weapon. I mean God, every character has it rough. Still, excited for the Not a Hero DLC

5818775 Yeah.

Although, her actions in the Daughters DLC did destroy a lot of my compassion for her. She may have just wanted a family, but she clearly didn't care about any of the members.

5818831 Well, she probably isn´t entirely sane. She´s a lot like Alma Wade, except less rapey, physical wise anyway, metally, oh yeah

5818840 You're right about one thing: Alma's batshit. Evie doesn't hold a CANDLE to that bitch. She puts the FEAR in F.E.A.R.

5818843 I mean, Evie might be crazy, but she kind of has some redeeming qualities, but Alma, nope, just nope the fck away

5818846 Alma was nuts. I feel bad for Michael.

5818887 True. Heck, the only real all and out bastard of RE is Wesker. I have a theory that his ghost is haunting the Albert-01, and it does extra damage against boulders. I´m serious about all that except the boulders bit

5818933 Not too sure. RE was always about the sci-fi and never the paranormal.

5818943 True, unless he uploaded a copy of his neural network into the gun, like an AI

5818957 Perhaps.

I just realized he and the gun have the same name.

5819026 I remember seeing the gun´s name and Iḿ like ¨Wait a minute....¨ but the 01 is one of my favorite guns in all of gaming

5819133 I haven't played RE7, only watched BrownMan's stream. But it looks fun as hell.

5819143 It is, one of my favorite RE games. I have a feeling Lucas, since he and Zoe are the only ones of the Baker clan not confirmed dead, might be a player in RE8

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

5818716 although not sad, i love the intense and desperation that the Jill bossfight had in RE5.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18