Among the Infected (Resident Evil Group) 233 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hi I wanted to write a fic (sorta horror) and resident evil is fueling the idea but... I'm not really familiar with the series being a stress/light triggered epileptic and was wondering if there's any advice or main cannon I should know about.

5533828 if you pm me, I'll do a lot of lore dumping for you

5533828 Well if i were to give you an advice:applejackunsure:
Keep in mind that the main point isn't just zombies getting out of Umbrella's lab to eat everyone
It's about Bacterial weapons like the T-Virus and Bio-weapons like the Tyrans or the hunters
but even deeper it's about Spencer, an Ambitious man creating his own empire, his own world through Umbrella, and playing god to become one.
Though, most of his experiments got the habit of getting out of their cells, or being freed to kill witnesses, one of those experiments who got out of his control was Albert Wesker, who ended trying to do the same in the end.
And the characters you play, like Chris, Claire, Leon, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, Ada etc...
They're survivors, they're witnesses of Umbrella's madness, they fought their way out of Umbrella's personal hell

So if you get inspired by Resident evil, keep in mind that the point isn't to make the most ugliest mutant out there, or zombies eating peoples
it's how your heroes fight it back, especially when they're clearly unprepared, it's about who created them and why ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3