Among the Infected (Resident Evil Group) 233 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Im dying here.

Last March, Capcom released that they were going to rerelease, in reverse order, Resident Evil 4-6 onto the Xbox One and PS4. 6 has already been released, but there are no details on 5 at except "Summer 2016" and gamestop says 12-31-16.

Does anyone have any solid info on the release of RE5? I assumed they would drop it in May, but for school kids, summer could mean June.

Also, with the rerelease, does anyone want to make a competition of playthroughs between a set of games from the series? Hit me up for ideas.

5238900 Personally, I'm waiting for a disk version containing all three. Though, what kind of competition did you have in mind?

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Probably dry run of 0,1,4,5.

Or Whatever numbered games people want, have two timers; game time and real world cumulative time.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

5238927 lol, reply failed

5239032 What about rev 2?

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

5239235 sure, the only problem I see is that you can't reset your progress without making a new profile for rev 2.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

5239235 RE5 will be out for Digital DL on June 28th.

5266398 I'll wait for the disk

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

I am going to start my own playthrough of RE4 doing what I call the "Found Weapon Challenge".

Playing on Normal, the challenge is that you can only use weapons found or earned in the game, meaning the Handgun, Punisher, Shotgun, Broken Butterfly, and the RPG in the castle/ Saddler. I was thinking about using the bolt action rifle as well, but I think its doable with those 5 guns

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10