Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
kragor
Group Admin

So I've added folders finally. Seeing how this is an editing group that would kinda be important.

So here's some guidelines/rules for how they're going to work, nothing too complicated I hope.

You can put stories in the folders, even if it hasn't been edited here/you're not looking for an editor for it, just make sure you put it in the proper folders.

For stories with Sex and/or Gore, only put them in the NSFW folder. The same goes for any Mature-rated fics, even if they don't contain Sex and/or Sore.

And then, the "4 Editz" folders.

For these ones, if your story is NSFW, you only put it in the NSFW 4 editz folder. If your fic isn't NSFW then only put it in the regular 4 editz folder.

Make sure that if the tags and/or rating of your story ever changes, you make the appropriate changes as soon as possible. And whenever you get an editor for your fic, make sure to remove it from the Editz folders so people that actually need an editor can get one.

As for going against these guidelines, here's what could happen;
You will either be warned, or permanently banned, depending on what you've been done. you can be warned up to three times, but if you go over three warnings, that's it, enjoy your permaban.
If you feel you were banned unjustly, contact me through PM, and we can work things out.

Thanks for reading and understanding, even though some of these rules are just common sense, I wanted to make sure everything is clear.

U dnt tll me wut ta do im a rebel1

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2