Fluttershy's Library 813 members · 3,911 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
SteelyThePally
Group Admin

Hello, there people. Many of you won't read this thinking it's another annoying thread. Whatever, for those who read this, just remember that we're looking for new admins, specially for anyone with story approving abilities. When we hit 100 members, me and Don't Look At My Name Bro (Don't look at his name, please) will organize a contest. So, we could really use someone to approve the stories being submitted.

Thanks to those who read, and those that are personally willing to help the group. We will be on the lookout.

crusnikjab
Group Contributor

2936899 What would approving stories entail.

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2936940 For example: We're doing a Sad Story contest. People who wrote stories to compete on that contest will submit them to a folder called 'Contest Entries'. Meanwhile, someone (Probably our newest admin) will read them, and will decide if it's really acceptable to be in the contest. And of course, the Admins will decide together with the judge which story will be the winner.

superpony55
Group Contributor

I would be happy to admin. I read stories for a bunch of other groups.

superpony55
Group Contributor

I would be happy to admin. I read stories for a bunch of other groups.

crusnikjab
Group Contributor

2936957 Oh..That sounds easy enough. I can do that.

Xhoral1865
Group Contributor

I could do this, but I would want to be in the contest as well. I love being submitting for contests.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7