Real Romance 43 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
divinearcadia
Group Admin

The rules:

1) Must be any pairing within the mlp universe (common, uncommon or otherwise, no race restrictions).

2) Must have a created/published date betweeen 5/4/2014 and 6/30/2014

3) 8,000 word limit.

4) No "rope bridge" romance (wherein the parties involved fall in a false form of love due to extenuating circumstances (like hiding/evading/escaping from some danger or other))

5) Natural love first and foremost. Comfortable and something that strikes in the depths of any heart.

6) Two votes per member until the end of the contest. No retractions of votes or changes, so make your votes count and no votes will be counted toward your own story and will be counted as used. Make your votes known in this thread.

7) Submit your story in the 1st romance contest folder for reading by your peers

The winner will receive a $20.00 PSN gift card code (to be used personally or otherwise gifted to another via PM (apologies to Xbox players as I'm a Sony fanboy, though Steam would be a viable alternative) which will be given to the winner within 10 (ten) days of the determined winner.

I wish the best of luck to each and everyone of you. Feel free to recommend this contest to anyone who may be interested in joining/contributing, though the same rules apply to new members as any of you. I shall not be participating and act as an impartial moderator. As this is my "official" return to both writing, perusing and moderating duties, I'm making this a bit of a nice coming back to the site contest :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1