The Wargamers 54 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Eagle
Group Admin

As role playing is no longer allowed on the site, we will not be conducting any actual games within this group's threads. However, we can still interact with each-other. This place will be a hub for off-site games; a sharing place for ideas, for coordinating said game's playthrough, and so on. Hopefully this will become a cooperative community full of ideas and enjoyment. But as always, there are a few rules to follow.

1. No Actual Gameplay
RPing is still against site rules. We can use this place as a comfortable area to work back-end details, but any actual gameplay must be done on another site. Needless to say, you should continue to follow all of the other rules of FiMfic.

2. Follow the other site's rules
It will be up to the game manager as to how and where the RP is conducted. Whatever site you choose, you should also follow the rules of that site. Should you get in trouble on that site, that is entirely on you. This group, and by extension fimfiction, is not responsible for your activities on other sites. It is the responsibility of the individual and the GM to follow the rules.

3. Anyone can start any kind of RP
This goes without saying. If you want to run an RP of your own, you can. What kind and how it goes along and where is up to you. It's up to you to run it.

4. Only two threads for each RP
To keep the volume of traffic manageable, low, and easy to navigate, only create two threads for each game. The first is the character list/signup for the game; it'd probably also be smart to list the site you're using and how to get to your game. The second is the chatter thread where general discussion and banter between the RPers takes place, as well as further coordination of the RP. Any small, basic ideas you have can be tossed up on the idea thread. Also, don't run an overly-excessive amount of games at one time.

5. Use your common sense
I feel like this is obvious. Don't do dumb things for the sake of it. You can get banned from this after a warning and 3 strike system. Threads that have nothing to do with anything will be deleted, though some basic ones like questions can be posted (though it's more preferable to ask here) and so on.

Other than these, I hope you'll enjoy working together here.

4601266 Are their official RPS or only the ones us players make?

Eagle
Group Admin

Could you clarify? I don't quite understand.

4602432 RPs that the Mods make, official RP, compared to what the regular members of this group would make, unofficial RP.

Eagle
Group Admin

No, they're all on the same level.

4602840 Good to know. You have my thanks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6