Society of Unappreciated Talent 234 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

Hello! I don't really want this thread to be really business related, so I wont put as much effort into formatting it. But I have two basic questions for the people of this group: 1:Whatsup! I noticed the spirit sorta died in this group, so why not try to get it back up again? 2:Anyone know whats happening with the thread notifications? (the bell in the top left corner) It's either broken or just isn't working anymore....

3173284 Yeah, what setheroth said. And the spirit died? what do you mean? To the best of my knowledge I haven't seen alot of threads from this group prior. O.o

Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

3173333 Oh, I see. Thanks!

Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

3173413 Whether or not our members were aware, the three Admins (and occasional staff members) were typically always discussing the group. How to make it better, what to fix, documents, review processes, but now those never seem to happen. I get next to zero feedback from the members and staff, and the popularity of this group has come to a majour halt. This may be my fault, or someone elses fault, or just my lack of attentivness, but either way, I would like to get those gears turning again. Weekly reviews, not monthly. (Even though we still cant seem to get enough staff members.) Contests. Discussions. Etc. etc. The only problem is I do not know how to go about this...

3173551 Weekly reviews eh? Check out my blogs and see if the reviews qualify. I just started so with every review I write I hope to get more views on it :P

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6