Flutterbat X Spike (Spikebat) 98 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I figured I'd spice up this empty group with a little something, but first, an animation by Chad Rocco (Known as CR to some) featured in the Ghost Rider review by the Nostalgia Critic.

Which brings me to this idea...

We saw in the episode that a bit of Flutterbat might still remain in Fluttershy, but what if it started coming out? Late at night, the new beast within Fluttershy stirs, no longer simply a being of instinct, but a badass Fluttershy as assertive as she's ever been and not afraid to kick ass, and she'll let nopony keep her from her new target which, considering our group here, you can probably guess...

2788220 Then Flutterbat rolls up to the tree house on a motorcycle, Spike hears the bike, runs over to the window, Flutterbat looks up at and he looks at her. She tells him to get on and Spike giggles and hops out the window. Spike hops on the bike and wraps his arms around Flutterbat; she pulls out a cigarette and has Spike lite it for her. Then... they ride off into the sunset.

Twilight chases after then; she has to keep Spike away from Flutterbat's bad influence. :yay:

This must be done!

But nothing will keep Flutterbat from what she wants

:flutterrage: NOTHING!

Sand Storm
Group Admin

2788220 I've been meaning to post some ideas but never had the time to do it. do to me trying to finish a fic I've been reading.
2788276 That would be a great story or one-shot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5