The Blitzeo Blaze 5 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
General Flutterguy
Group Admin

I am currently writing a sequel to Friendship is Comfort. We continue on from where we left off.

Um, actually, shouldn't we start at the beginning? I mean, what you did at frost was fine, but I you want something, you'll need to tell the whole story. Care the hear out my head cannon for the frost few chapters?

2587660 so here's the angle, we start wih pinkie runnin through her normal day routine when out of the blue, she runs into a new stailions, your ASD mare, forgot name, I work on it, shows up and she dose her usually welcome to Ponyville routine, party and all. However, during his party, she notices how grummpy, unsociable and unhappy he is, and she reflects back on the events of cranky doodle. Which then leads her to attempt an apologie from him, only to get a rude reply as he locks himself up in his room, this starting their story off as she tries to figure out how to make him smile, and ultimately fall in love with her.

General Flutterguy
Group Admin

2593135 So you want me to make a prequel? Alright, but I'm going to edit that idea a little. Adamant Blaze wants to make friends at first. That's the description of the first story, if you remember. But the only one he manages to make friends with is Pinkie, and after a while starts to have feelings for her. Pinkie isn't aware of this, but coincidentally feels similarly.

2593540 ok yes, and it's good you arn't fallowing everything I suggest (though I better get some credit). I think I got it, how about when he gets to Ponyville, he first runs into Pinkie Pie who says she's going to throw him a party?

2593540 one last bit of food for thought before you start writing and we co-write again, Blaze is an autistic charcter, who wants friends, I get that. However, think of this, how would an autistic person most likely reacts if a hyper ADHD person just flung themselves at them. Would there be some hesitation, some unease and perhaps, dislike just because Pinkie is so, Pinkie, anyway, see you when you got a draft done of chapter 1.

General Flutterguy
Group Admin

2593846 Yes. And though he finds her annoying at first, and just tries to be polite about it, he soon starts to realize that she is the nicest pony he's ever met, and gets into the conversations with passion. Because of Pinkie's positive reception with Adamant Blaze, she starts liking him, and so does Blaze. They are both unaware of the other one's feelings, but they have great times together nonetheless. However, his success with other ponies is nonexistent. They say really harsh things to him, and don't want to have anything to do with him. Thus leading into Friendship is Comfort.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7