Those chosen of the Light and the Dark 13 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
captainmidwing
Group Admin

Hi welcome My name Is Mid-wing My O.C. floats around usually used as a lunar guard probably cause i thought of him that way anyway anyone with questions do not be afraid to ask pm me or post id love for anyone writing to at least leave a bit of info about their O.C's and what not but its not mandatory also readers and artist please don't be afraid to post i love the art i have seen on some stories.
BTW Clop fic's no goes clop scenes go ahead but entire fic's no go

captainmidwing
Group Admin

our banner is from Ziom05 A deviant artist who actually is very good and i love the art work he puts into every piece

Raven Shadow
Group Contributor

Hello, my OC is Raven Shadow and he is a Alicorn wanna-be because he is insane. Lol not the point. But this group is for stories that involve the entire world of Equestria? If so then I hopefully have a story that may or may not interest you. It's called Obsidian Legacy: Sombra.

If I read the description for this group correctly then my story may be a welcomed one in this group. I am not saying you must add it or any thing of that nature. What I am saying is that story does feature the entire world with it's many races involved throughout the storyline. Please do give a read. I respect whatever decisions you make regarding said story.

Thank you for your time to read this.

captainmidwing
Group Admin

Actually i already read your prologue it would be a welcome addition to the story line I did not favorite it only because i wanted to see what the chapter 1 was going to be like

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5