Unusual Humans in Equestria 2,652 members · 813 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

so I'm making a story called dead by the day and i don't any good ideas on the story. The story is about me and other pony's but here's is the problem I don't have any ideas on who to put in the story and I don't have any other ideas so any help?

...maybe I don't know...a crystal pony? or maybe Sombra or...*Shrug* don't know how else to help you on the 'who part'.

What, precisely, does that mean? How did your character get like that? Where is your character from? Why is your character suddenly in Equestria?

I have a Travelling Megalomaniac, consolidating power for it's own sake (on the surface of the thing, anyways). If we want to get specific, think about that personality, but with the abilities, The Gamer and Overlord, from their respective series, and access to a dimension spanning, wristmounted Portal Gun, operational by folding Ten Dimensional Space/Time, in order to travel what can be affectionately be called the Multiverse (timelines, alternate realities, and completely different Universes entirely). So, basically, a Vortex Manipulator, but with the added Universal component to it's potential shenanigans that can do fun. I've even made the character Displaced compatible, by making it sensitive Void (Eleventh Dimensional) anomalies, occasionally pulling them to it, should a crossover become imminent.

These are the kind of things I come up with when I have to much time on my hands, and I'm unable to take my meds, now that I'm (probably) half-recovered from my stroke.

What do you have? Does this give you any inspiration? I'm willing to work with you, if you want this to be a multi-human(-esque) story.

sorry for not explaining anything about my story i was in a rush but the story is gonna be about my OC and wondering where he is. It is also a dead by daylight crossover and there is a killer on the loose. trying to figure out what happened to him and why he is there is unknown there for yes the OC is gonna be in human form.And then he finds a pony that is able to speak and that is pretty much the story i just don't know how to put it off in words. this is also my first story ever writing.The story is also in 1st person. sorry for not saying stuff like i just explained but i don't now how to say it in words or any other ponies i can put in the story without the character acting like it would in the show.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4