Unsung Heroes: Characters Without Tags 255 members · 1,073 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I don't know how to do that without risking looking like I'm just a mindless promoter.

Anybody got any tips?

This is always a difficult one. I got away with blatancy because I was able to tie it very strongly to where I was advertising it. If you don't think you can get away with blatancy, though, I'd recommend subtlety, which is probably the only way I'll ever be able to advertise my groups. :twistnerd:

Other than that, if you can convince someone with a lot of followers to blog about the group, that should get it a lot of attention very quickly, though it kinda falls back under the "blatant" banner. :trixieshiftright:

I'd suggest posting in Shameless Self Promotion obviously.

It shouldn't be hard to spin the idea to a shipping angle for Shipping group.

If you're creative you could probably make it relevant to the Human in Equestria group. It and the Shipping group have really high numbers of members.

I'd also suggest posting in individual character groups that are relevant. I run Coco Pommel and Zippoorwhill groups, and if you feel like promoting there, go ahead (the latter conditional upon her getting her own folder here of course).

I run Coco Pommel and Zippoorwhill groups

I'm beginning to think I could more easily list the groups you're not in, Cryosite. I seem to see you everywhere :rainbowwild:

There's also the Group Promotion Group, though in a horrible case of catch-22, it's not widely known about yet. :applejackconfused:

I'm kind of a big deal. :P

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5