Twily's library 272 members · 545 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Twilight-the-Pony
Group Admin

As I have had stated before, this library is dedicated to fillies and colts of My Little pony universe. As the general rule of thumb hoof, the stories that end up here must be foal-centric. If the story doesn't revolve about fillies, then try a different library. In the main page there's a set of libraries you can chose where to put it.

Foal names
The second is that I want to give foals the respect they deserve. First and foremost: Getting their names right is important. That means that Apple Bloom isn't Applebloom, Sweetie Belle isn't Sweetiebelle or Sweetie Bell and those alike.

Clop
This isn't a group that'd feature mindless clop. If there's graphic sex in the story, there has to be a good reason why is that so.

Grammar and spelling:
Grammar and spelling matters. Perhaps not to the level of Twilight's Library, but it still matters. As stated in previous revisions of the guidelines, good grammar is a welcome bonus, but the lack of punctuation or invalid capitalization after the dialogue is confusing to say the least.

I think that this should be it for now. If you have any additional suggestions and comments, nudge me here.

Revision 1.2; 17.06.2014

~Twi

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1