Cadence's Library 1,376 members · 10,519 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well, this thread is to suggest a little idea I have for a fic. To see if someone want to adopt it, as I already posted it in another group but only one user answered.

It's based mainly in a Alternate Universe, that Twilight did not awaken the Elements of Harmony. For X reason that the writer could put. (Maybe she was not friendly enough, maybe she was not the student of Celestia, maybe Nightmare Moon did not go to the castle, maybe Celestia and Nightmare are fighting somewhere, etc.)

With the time, Discord get free of his prison and begin to make chaos, Cadance remember the story of how her Auntie Celestia and Luna used the Elements of Harmony in Discord and try to search for them, only for Discord to just take them and hide them somewhere.

Exist two possibilities about the travel for Cadance.

Option 1- She go with Shining searching the Elements, just like Celestia and Luna, as they help each other with their love

Option 2- She go alone but in the journey she begin to find ponies that follow her in the journey (Could be the original Elements, or could be other ponies or non ponies)

To not make it not too hard, Discord could give a clue to Cadance about where to get the Elements, with some riddles.

One element is hidden deep
In a dark forest you't try to find
Search inside a creepy castle
With forgotten stories about the past
-----
For the second one,
a King you will need to visit
Waiting for you in the tundra
As he hold the second element
----
In a hot dessert
With the running buffalo
And Apples lying around
The third one wait you.
----
Lulu vacation home
When she was angry she was forced there
You just need to find how to land
As you jump around and search number four
----
Number five is not going to be easy
As you will need to find how to hold your breath
A seapony maybe could help,
as in their home is hidden the fifth

Yes, they are not the best riddles, but they work as I suposse it's easy to imagine where is every element, if the author that adopt the story don't like it, he could make his own riddles or put them somewhere else, as I could think a couple of extra hidden spots like for example: Cloudsdale, Canterlot Castle or Chrysalis hive, maybe the volcan that the dragon migration landed.

Well, I hope someone adopt the idea, and I also have a plausible idea for a sequel if someone could want it.

Like in the cannon, the story could get a bad ending, (Depending of the option, if it's option 1, Discord brainwash Shining Armor or maybe block his memory turning him in a enemy of Cadance just when they were going to use the elements, forcing her to try to make Shining remember their love [something that is not going to be easy] or if it's the option 2, he corrupt the other bearers just like cannon, and put them in different places just like the Elements at the first story)

Like I said, I wanted to post it here to see if someone want to adopt the story

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1