Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

This is a thread for people who volunteer to edit and proofread for other members in the group. This is not a place to ask people to edit, just post here if you are willing to edit/proofread for someone in the group, the following information can help:

Username/Name: Self Explanatory
Editor and/or Proofreader
SFW and/or NSFW
Will Do: Topics you will edit/proof read.
Will Not Do: Topics you will NOT edit/proof read.

You can also include a way for people to contact you via steam or skype though this is not required it can be a good way to let people contact you if they need help. It is also encouraged that you put times you would be available to help.

Thunderchaser23
Group Admin

Username/Name: Thunderchaser23

Editor and/or Proofreader: Proof Reader

SFW and/or NSFW: Both.

Will Do: Clopfics, Padded Pony stories, Sad Scootaloo, TwiDash Shipping, Gender Swap,

Will Not Do: Anything involving Rape. I just am unable to do anything involving the topic, it is a complex issue and one I do not dabble in.

Any excessive Scat Play. To be brief messy diapers are pretty much a standard in diaper fics, what I mean by excessive is well a character... Playing with it. I will not do anything remotely involving this, it crosses boundaries.

Contacting Me: Private Message me, and I will hopefully provide the assistance you need!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2