Flutterbat's Cave 682 members · 163 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Introduction Time! So, I have been making fanfics of debatable quality for about six years now. I have written everything from sad fics to trollclop. I take requests into consideration but may or may not make a fic based on the suggestions, usually I will work bits into chapters(I get a lot of clop requests ). So, I noticed recently that there is not longer a 5-10 minute delay on the new chapter/fic list on the mainpage (possibly due to backlog) and sadly my efforts get mostly ignored as of late.

So, now that intros are out of the way, pointless shilling!

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/324712/lookin-for-love-in-all-the-wrong-places

Warning that the above is NSFW and is adventure clop. I started working on this one based on a combination of requests a while ago, but sadly no one is really reading it. Now, it's rare that I leave a story in indefinite hiatus, actually I only think I have ever left one like that, but it would be nice just to get a few readers even if they hate it.

So in short, just give some of my fics a chance, worst case scenario is you don't like them and can go tell me to DIAFOP (die in a fire of pudding) in messages.

Happy reading.

ps:as a side more flutterbat will occur in the story, it's just really starting to...heat up*cough* as to say.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1