Fictionsins 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
ShadowFall
Group Admin

3761513 Hello. My name is ShadowFall. I am the founder of a recently made group named Fictionsins. I find stories that are featured or of my interest and I give one of my reviews. Seeing this is a Pokemon and MLP fiction, I shall not hesitate to begin.

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH

Pokemon Cross Version
In several lines or less.

SPOILERS!
(duh)

Let's look at your Pokemon team. Blazken. Well, if you plan to Mega-Evolve it, then Baton Pass Speed, that's a good head. Ludicolo? I don't see a team that uses Rain Dance, so not useful for much. Spiritomb. Well, it's weak to le Fairies now, so no super effective protection. Electross holds that title now. Dialga. If that thing were to see that it COULD be captured, that thing would just reverse time so it never met you. Arceus.

Arceus. It's not a normal-type, so it's best moveset can't be used. Swords Dance Extreme Speed. Then, Landorus. Believe that's Therian forme.

Okay. Just getting some facts down. Let's continue with the story.

---------------------

This is the story of how my life was changed forever, and nearly fell apart in the process.

Not really the best hooking to a fiction. And judging by your Pokemon team, people might actually seem glad that Joshua might actually ruin his life.
*ding*

Hello, dear reader, my name is Joshua, and I’m the strongest and smartest Pokémon Trainer of all time- the Grand Champion.

Okay okay. That single line just slapped me in the face. Your team is very much beatable, even without someone using legendary Pokemon. Here's how. I'll use my normal team for competitive use against yours. Pokemon will be sent out according to order.

Remember, this Pokemon team was not assembled to counter your team, this was just my normal team for competitive play.

You'd send out Blaziken and I would send out my Sableye. My Sableye gains first move as of its ability Prankster. I would Trick a Choice Scarf onto you to keep you locked into the first move you will use. You would most likely use Blaze-Kick and hit my Sableye. It might faint, but it's been EV trained in both Defense and Health, plus IVs due to breeding. If my Sableye would faint, I would send out Azumerill, Belly Dance, heal with Sitrus Berry, then proceed to obliterate your team with a STAB, Huge Power, and Maximum Boosted Attack Aqua Jet, which goes first too. Send in Spiritomb, dead. Landorus, dead. Arceus, might survive. Ludicolo, Play Rough would still split that thing in half. Azumarill is still a bit faster than your Ludicolo. Your best bet would be to send in Dialga. As I don't want to risk a non KO with Aqua Jet, I would use Superpower. Dialga would go first. Roar of time, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw won't do crap. Flash Cannon is neutralized by Water. So, that would be your best bet to destroy Azumarill. Seeing my options, I would Aqua Jet you, bringing your Dialga to low health, then Azumarill's spree would end. I would send in Greninja next. Greninja outspeeds Dialga, and being hit already for near Half health, I would use Ice Beam, destroying Dialga, and changing my type to Ice. If you send in Spiritomb, Greninja would simply U-Turn. Ladorus would be obliterated by Ice Beam, and Ludicolo would just be U-Turned. So, I predict you might send out Arceus. Seeing that it's the Psychic type, being the "Best Trainer in The World", you may have taught your god Focus Blast to destroy Dark-Types. As I am an Ice-Type, the urge to use a Super-effective move commences, and you use Focus Blast.

Not so fast. Greninja BARELY outspeeds Arceus, but just barely. It's still faster. I would use U-Turn, causing a bit of damage. I would send out Sableye again, negating the Focus Blast (if it actually hits). The result would have been no different than Psychic Judgement. Sableye would go first and use Will-O-Wisp to burn you. I don't know what other move you'd know to kill this Pokemon, but you will. Sableye faints. I send out Greninja again. Greninja uses Surf and destroys Arceus. You'd probably send out Spiritomb next. I'm at limited options, especially if your Spiritomb knows Will-O-Wisp. Therefore, I'd call back Greninja, and send out Klefki. I would tank whatever Ghost or Dark move you have. I would proceed to set up Thunder Wave, Swagger, and Attract, immobilizing your Spiritomb. I would switch out and pull out Ferrothorn. As you rage at your Pokemon unable to do anything, I would set up Stealth Rocks, Spikes, and Leech Seed to my heart's content. You now have a field of entry hazards. My Ferrothorn would Giga Drain any health you have left in Spiritomb, getting rid of it. You now have Landorus and Ludicolo left. My guess is you would send out Ludicolo as a throw-away Pokemon. I would just Giga Drain until your Ludicolo faints or you faint my Ferrothorn. If you faint my Ferrothorn, Greninja is sent out and Ice Beams your Ludicolo. Landorus is last and is Ice Beamed.

Game, set, match. I've beat the best trainer in the world, and didn't even have to be a dick about it. I also didn't send out Galvantula.

So, this pretty much counts for at least twenty sins. *dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding*

So, on with whatever is left of a story.

I went to my next speech for the masses to inspire young trainers.

You've crushed millions of dreams. I'd bet they'd be booing Joshua.
*ding*

I now will get to my point: I am retiring from Pokémon battling.”

OH THANK ARCEUS.
*ding*

If I win, I will retire from battling for another year, until I hold the next Tournament of Champions. But, in the event that I somehow, in the chance of twice in a blue moon, happen to lose, I will return to battling in a renewed effort to win back my title. That is all.”

Better start training up. You've already lost.
*ding*

I then exit the stadium, not to see it for quite some time. I got my Portable PC with all my great Pokémon in it, and strapped it to my wrist.

How the heck do you store Pokemon on that thing? A PC in Pokemon takes the whole Pokeball away and stores it in PC boxes. I doubt a watch would suck a Pokeball in.
*ding*

I then took all the items I could carry (999 of each), and of course my Trainer Card.

Made use of the Missingno glitch?
*ding*

I ventured to a Secluded Area where I would not be disturbed to train.

Of course something would disturb your training. The story begs of it.
*ding*

However, a portal appearing out of nowhere interrupted my training.
I didn’t know who in Arceus’ name summoned it, but I was curious. I ventured in, and blacked out.

Of course we'd all go through a portal that appeared out of nowhere and end up at Aperture Labs.
*ding*

After I woke up, I took a look at my surroundings. I was in some kind of forest that was for sure. I was pretty sure I wasn't in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinoh, Unova, or even Kalos for that matter.

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas any more...
*ding*

This place was foreign beyond belief, but I saw a town off in the distance, which was good, considering it was nearing midnight by the looks of it.

If Joshua was in the Everfree, there would be absolutely no bucking way he would have seen Ponyville. That thing is always pitch black dark, and at night? You be trippin' every where.
*ding*

I took out a blanket I'd carried with me (You know, just in case) and wrapped myself in it to rest til morning.

That's not an item.
*ding*

When the sun arose, I woke to see six strange beings.

Scene does not contain a flank dance.
*ding*

Were these Pokémon? If so, they looked vaguely like Ponyta, though some of them had wings... odd.

And horns.
*ding*

I then stood, and took out a Poké Ball, and said: "I don't know if these creatures will be able to be captured..."

For the love of Arecus, just throw a Quick Ball already.
*ding*

I then said: "You... spoke? But, only humans are capable of speaking with their mouths... What kind of world is this?"

Um...no. Plenty of Pokemon are capable of speaking with their mouths. A Slowking has done it, and Meowth from Team Rocket too.
*ding*

The purple one then said: "Welcome to Equestria, strange creature. I'm Twilight Sparkle."

One of the most intellectually strong ponies on Equestria does not get suspicious once nor question him? Is he automatically assumed as just "safe"?

Oh who am I kidding?
*ding*

The white one then said: "I'm Rarity, darling."

It's not Rarity without "darling", isn't it.
*ding*

The cyan one then said: "I'm Rainbow Dash, the fastest in the world!"

Fastest FLIER in the world, thank you very much.
*ding*

The cream one then said in a small voice: "I'm Fluttershy."

Wait, there is this thing in front of them that's about a foot or so taller than the Mane Six, yet Fluttershy SPOKE?! She would be running away with her tail between her legs or hiding behind anypony for crying out loud!
*ding*

I. AM. A. HUMAN!

YOU. ARE. A. BAD. OC.
*ding*

Twilight then said: "But, humans went extinct long ago! That's just impossible!"

Canterlot High has something to say against that.
*ding*

I then said: "Well, I've never seen anything quite like you in my entire life either, so that means I'm from a faraway world. Now, you wouldn't happen to know where a guy could get a bite to eat here, would you? Because I'm just plain famished!"

1. Ponyta.
2. No, that doesn't mean you're from a faraway world. You could have just come from across an isolated part of Equestria and haven't seen ponies before.
3. You just got here, and you IMMEDIATELY ask for something to eat?! For the love of Arceus! Manners! Joshua's talking to a Princess!

*dingdingding*

I then followed the six ponies into town, while thinking: I know basically nothing about this strange world known as Equestria... Should I really trust these... ponies? Still, it beats being under that tree all day, that's for sure. I just hope I can make it home to my world before the year is up...

Well, the faster Joshua get's home, the less Equestria will have to put up with him. Then again, the faster he gets home, the faster he will crush another round of trainers' dreams.

Decisions, decisions.
*ding*

I then said: "Whoa, that's a lot of food. I'm not sure if the money from my world is any good here, so who's paying for it?"

If they wouldn't be afraid of a tall and furless creature marching up to them and asking for food, then I'm pretty sure they'd take a Nugget in a heart-beat.
*ding*

Twilight said: "I'll pay for you."

*Pushes red button*

"That was easy."

*ding*

I then said: "Okay, then! Let's see... I'll have one Kiwi, an apple, a head of lettuce, and a few carrots. If they had some bread, I'd take some of that, as well." Twilight purchased the food, which came to a total of 200 bits.

*ding*

I then took out a peeler

That's not an item.
*ding*

Twilight then said: "So, how did you get here?"
I then said: "Some kind of portal.

*Insert funny GLaDOS joke here*
*ding*

But, for now, I might as well enjoy my stay."

I wonder how long Joshua's ego will last on this world.
*ding*

I hoped you liked my first attempt at a crossover story!

*ding*

I will be making another chapter soon, so don't worry about that. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments.

AP AP AP AP AP AP. NO. Not so fast. This won't take off anywhere, and this story shall just receive more dislikes and bad comments if it is update. Please just look at other people's works and get suggestions from other people before starting a story. ESPECIALLY if this is a first attempt at a certain story genre. But, although this word format is something against rules, grammar was very good for this kind of story. So, I won't count the WHOLE story for a sin.

CHAPTER SIN COUNT: 52

SENTENCE: TRAINING
(With the world's best trainer.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow. I really needed for that to come out. You can find the story here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1