Fictionsins 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
ShadowFall
Group Admin

Hello! I've made a review for one of the recently added and growing in popularity stories, Fluttershy: Ultimate, a crossover between My Little Pony and Hellsing: Ultimate. Specifically the abridged one.

You may find it here. Read it a bit and give a like here.

Hello. I am ShadowFall. Creator of the new group, Fictionsins. My duty is to give one of my reviews to a popular new fiction. Seeing this, I will not hesitate to begin.

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH

Fluttershy: Ultimate

Spoilers!
(Duh)

“Um, Master?” Seras Victoria asked fearfully from behind the businesswoman, staring with wide eyes at the slowly growing portal. “Are you sure this is a good idea?”

That's just the first step to everything going wrong, Seras dear. *ding*

the bowl of Angel’s freshly prepared salad clattering to the floor.

I doubt Angel would eat that. Time to spend 10 bits again on a cherry. *ding*

He hadn’t even hit her that hard.

Breaking a chair over poor Flutter's head would be hard enough. *ding*

By which, it is meant that Alucard picked up a chair and clobbered poor Fluttershy

Alucard is a dick to chairs. And ponies. And...well...everything. *ding*

She wasn’t turning to ash, she wasn’t experiencing pain.

Last time I checked, Alucard has been in the sun plenty of times, and has not done this. It doesn't matter if he's wearing his hat or not. He just hasn't done it, nor should it give Saris a reason to. Then again, I might have missed something. But this just seems out of place. *ding*

“Gotta admit,” Alucard stated from the side of her bed, making her jump. “I think I’m starting to miss the big tittied police girl.”

This may be the last thing I'd expect Alucard to say. She hasn't even been gone that long. *ding*

“And why the flying buck did you hit me over the head?”

And that would be the last word I'd expect Fluttershy to say. *ding*

She stared down at the pale appendages, disturbed. Fluttershy tried to speak, only to open and close her mouth a couple of times with only a tiny squeak escaping her lips. She wasn’t even a proper pony anymore! That, and at some point, she had been fitted into a comfortable blue nightgown. She checked beneath it, finding more of the same pink, nearly furless flesh that the rest of her body seemed to be comprised of.
“Gotta admit,” Alucard stated from the side of her bed, making her jump. “I think I’m starting to miss the big tittied police girl.”

Scene does not contain a flankdance. *ding*

CHAPTER SIN COUNT: 8

SENTENCE: RAPE

(By Father O'MalleyO'ConnelO'CarrollO'ReillyO'Sullivan (who is also Italian)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1