The WCP Foundation 44 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

Item #: WCP-1782

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: The entrance and a perimeter of WCP-1782 are to be monitored at all times. Although WCP-1782 has not yet proven itself to be outwardly hostile, the door to the room should be guarded by at least two armed personnel at all times.

Description: WCP-1782 is a room measuring 42 or 45 square meters, in an abandoned apartment complex located in Kustanair. Imprints over the archway entering the room read "jedna deväť osem d" (one nine eight d).

WCP-1782's interior changes in appearance every three days at 03:12 AM. The change is instantaneous.

WCP-1782 is usually furnished with typical household objects, although WCP-1782, and the objects themselves, when present, are aged significantly with signs of heavy use. The floor plan of the room varies; certain instances having a kitchen, bedroom, and living room, or simply being a large, empty space. WCP-1782 occasionally manifests what appear to be sapient entities and fauna. Objects appearing before the change vanish regardless of their proximity to WCP-1782 at exactly 03:12 AM. Further examples can be found in the area records for this object.

WCP-1782 does not appear to have a detrimental effect on subjects entering. Testing subjects in all cases return from the interior of the room with a fear of holes. Exact reasons for this are unknown.

Area Record 1782:
Date: 08/23/██

Event: Room materializes empty. The sound of metal scraping against metal can be heard. A disembodied female voice can be heard repeating the phrase "Shakes me, makes me lighter" until 03:12 AM.

Area Record 1782:
Date: 08/26/██

Event: Room materializes empty. Sound does not travel through the interior, although upon further inspection a small area on the left wall of the floorplan emits a faint metallic grating noise.

Area Record 1782:
Date: 08/29/██

Event: An elderly diamond dog feeding itself to a group of kakapo. Did not express pain, appeared ambivalent.

Area Record 1782:
Date: 09/04/██

Event: Room appears with two partitions, including a bathroom housing only a toilet, and a small rectangular entrance accessible through a small hole in the wall1. The room is tinted a dull green, with what appears to be caked blood and feces on certain sections of the walls.

A stallion in an orange jumpsuit materializes instantly outside of the door to WCP-1782 with a television camera on his shoulder. Attempts to communicate with the entity are successful, although unorthodox. The entity asked that Dr. Sanders produce a small television set and stay outside of the cell, so that he could record "The girl in the wall in the bottom of the floor". Those in charge of testing obliged. The following is a transcript of the recording.

16:30:04-16:30:15: Entity enters the room. A faint noise similar to metal scraping against metal can be heard throughout the video. A decidedly upbeat pop punk song begins playing, the singer repeating the lyrics "There's a hole in the wall in the bottom of the floor / There's a girl in the wall in the bottom of the floor". Music continues until AV feed ends.

16:30:15-16:33:18: Entity takes a right towards a small, cubicle-like partition containing only a toilet. The camera is positioned over the toilet to reveal what appears to be a mutilated fetus of undefinable species in the basin. Video begins to distort, seemingly for some sort of artistic effect. This continues until 16:33:18, when the entity exits the 'bathroom'.

16:33:18-16:40:59: Camera pans in circles around room, temporarily reaching impossible speeds before again slowing down. The object in the toilet seen previously is cut in to view of the footage intermittently. Metallic grating grows louder.

16:40:59-16:54:002: Camera fixes on a small hole in the wall on the left side of the room. The entity places the camera on the floor and can be seen adjusting his suit before again picking up the camera. Entity heads towards the hole in the wall, entering a prone position and somehow crawling into the hole. Video goes black for 5 minutes, music continues to play, and heavy breathing can be heard from two separate sources.

16:54:00:-16:55:06 Light returns, revealing a damp, muddy area that the camera could not possibly fit in. View is centered toward the ground, gradually scrolling upwards across what initially appears to be a miniature, uncased septic tank with small, skeletal legs similar to a feline's. As the view continues to scroll, a clear fluid can be seen spraying in a small funnel upwards into what is later revealed to be an equine skull lacking a lower jaw or nasal cavity, with exaggerated eye sockets. Faint crying is audible as the septic tank object's 'head' moves slightly to the right with the aid of small, skeletal hands from opposing sides of the camera's view. Brown liquid sprays onto the object's face before video feed ends.

Entity does not return from the hole.

A small golem with some obstacle clearing capability was requisitioned and mounted with a GPS and video camera to inspect the hole of the 09/04 WCP-1782. The construct successfully entered the hole and a live feed confirmed the object recorded by the previous entity. Video feed of the object reveals limbs and head of the object moving slowly up and down. Footage went on steadily past 03:12 AM, revealing that the object does not disappear during WCP-1782 cycles, although the entrance to its location is no longer present. GPS positioning reveals the location of the entity to be in the same location as Dr. Sanders, although testing reveals this to be false. Later GPS readings suggest that the device is located at any mature female within 5 meters of WCP-1782 on any given day.

The entity located outside of the door prior to exploration could not be located. The area was deemed safe and Researcher Breen and Ortega were dispatched one hour before WCP-1782's reset time of 03:12 AM to receive a DNA sample from the object in the toilet.

Researcher Breen: Alright hand me the scalpel now.

Breen leans over the toilet and, appearing startled, falls backwards.

Researcher Ortega: What the hell's wrong?

Researcher Breen: Thought I saw the damned thing move.

Breen rights himself and leans back over the bowl to receive the sample.

Breen immediately stands straight up, closes his eyes, and faces Ortega for 5 seconds.

Researcher Breen: Yeah. It's moving. Right. Yeah. Okay.

Researcher Ortega: I'll do it.

Researcher Ortega asks Breen to leave the bathroom and leans over the toilet to retrieve the sample.

Researcher Ortega exits the bathroom at a brisk pace without the sample.

Researcher Ortega: It looked at me.

Researcher Breen: Alright. Let's just put the whole thing in the bag real quick.

Researchers enter the bathroom again, Breen holding the sample bag and Ortega using tongs to place the object inside. Researcher Ortega disappears, the sound of water splashing is heard in the toilet.

Breen sprints toward the door to SCP-1782 and exits the room.

???:

I̧t҉ t̛ho̶ug̨ht įt̸ was̢ ͝s͟om̵ewhe̡re͟ safe̸ ͢bu͟t͏ ͟she͞ ͝hat͟e̸d̸ ̧it ͏sh̷e͞ wan͠ted́ ̢it ͜to̴ ̴g̕o ̴a͘way s̨h̀e w̕a̵s ̢ful̕l̢ of̡ f̡il͝th͟ ̡aņd̶ ̧li͞e̡s befòr̨ȩ well ̴n͠ow̶ she's̸ fùll ͏of ͝f͠il̴t̵h forèv̡er. ̛i͘t's a ̛p͘aŗas͞it̷e̕,̛ she ͟to̶l̵d̷ it̸ tha̢t, it jųs̷t͘ ̕c̨ons͘um̸e̵s͝ an͏d ͢s͟uc̕ks ̀a̵wa͘y ̶a͝t҉ lif͝e͡,̨ ̀sh̵e̷ was SU͞PP͢OS̛ED̢ ͏to ͘giv̶e h̢ers̡el͘f̕ to ̶it̢ ̀fr͠eel͟y̨ but t̢he ̸ha͏te͞fu̢l̸ bi̵t̢ch͢ ̕wou͜l͢d̛n͘'t̡ ̶do͟ i̷t ͜sh͢ę ̷tri͏ed̨ ҉ţo̕ G̴̲͉̻̞̜͚̝̼͠ͅE̷̷͙̩̙͔̤̝̞̬̤̮̲̳̣̦̟̖͔̤̺Ţ̬̪̯̲́́ ҉̷̯̜̣̱͔̼̼̮͙̝̙͍͔̲̗R̶̝̟̫͙͉̤͞I͏̱̩͖͙̻̮̟͙̜̟̹͎̯͍͇̘̠̬Ḑ̴̗̜̝͎̻̯͓̲̪̪͎̗̫͎̖̙͢͠͠ͅͅ ̸̶̢̗͓̯͈̤̲̭̳̮̀O̢̢͜͏̠̲̮̮̲̯͈̘͎͎͎͉F̴̨̛͓̹͚̝̩̼͘ ͉̲͈̮͕̝͙͉͎̣̱͓̠̙̤͈̼͕́́͟I̧̛̲͇͓̯̬̣͙͈T҉̨̧͍̮͈̲͔̱͎̯͔̫͖͍̀

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1