The WCP Foundation 44 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

Object #: WCP-█████

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: WCP-█████ is to be kept at all times in his special 8X8 Cell in Tartarus and is not allowed out under any circumstances. WCP-█████ is to be fed twice per day by a blind and deaf D-Class, or one that has proper training against psychic attacks. WCP-█████ is to be kept bound at all times and to have a magic suppressor attached to his horn. All instances of WCP-█████-2 are to be kept in █████. in the event of an onset of WCP-█████-3, victims in the early stages are to be kept under quarantine. victims in advanced stages and instances of WCP-█████-4 are to be terminated.

Description: WCP-█████-1 is a red alicorn stallion of average size, with void black eyes, constantly surrounded by shadow. WCP-█████-1 will emit madness when given a chance, only affecting ponies, simply driving his victims insane at best. at worst, these afflicted [REDACTED]

Writing down direct quotes or the being's name will cause a strange effect on the text, referred to as WCP-█████-2

WCP-█████-3 is the madness itself, identified in early stages by a four-beat tapping the afflicted hears, often compared to the sound of drums. the victim's eyes will turn black with red pupils, red tendrils will sprout from the body, and black ooze will spill from the mouth and eyes in the final stage, successfully converting the victim into an instance of WCP-█████-4, which will then try to spread its madness by [DATA CORRUPTED] depending on sexual preference.

WCP-█████ is nearly constantly repeating the same speech over and over again in an endless cycle. Multiple listenings also cause madness.

Th͝҉e̸̛͞y̶ ͜͝͝ḑ́͡o͘ ͜ǹ̛̀o͘͠ţ́͢ ̷̵͢k҉̨͟n̴o͘w ́͢m̵̧e͜ ͏f̢͢o̧r̷̨ ͟ţhe͘҉y͜͢҉ ̶̀͟c̀àn҉̧ņ͞ot́͟ ̨k҉ǹ͠ơ̡w͢ ̡̨m̶͞͡e̵̡ ̵͜͠t̷͘h̛͢ey͜ ͜͝͝ca͟nņ̷͠ó͘t͜ ̡k͜͝͞noẃ̨̛ ̢͟͡t̵͝h̶͟a̕͟ţ҉ I͟ ̶w̵̧a̴̧̕s ̛҉o͞ņç̵͠e͜ a͏s̴ ̴th̵̡͠ȩ̷̡y̸̧̢ ̀͞b̴̀̕efo̕ŕ̸͡e͜͢ ̨t̴h͝ȩ͢ ̢͠Ḿ̷͢ą̢͡d̵͝͡n͢͠e̸s̷͡s̛ ͏a̧nd̢ ̨̛C̸ha̶̡o̶͝s͜͞ ̴̸̛a͢͠n̷̷̢d ̡̧Vo͜i̶̡͞ç͝es̷͘ ͏f̷̵̕o̴̧͘ŕ ̴̡ho̕w ͡c̶͡o̡úl̴d̵ t̀͟͞h͏ę҉y̨͜͠ ͢k̷͘͡n͟o҉w͡ ̨̀t̨̡́h̴̷̕é̡͘ v̨i͘͜si͟͜͞o̸n̷s̡ ̴̀͘I ̶̧s̀e͏͏e͠ ̴t̴̕҉he ̷b̨̧e̸̢au̧̧t̢if̀u͠l̶̢ ̡v͘҉i̧̡s͠͝í̛͜o̵͠n̵s͟ ̷̕f̛o̸͢r ̷̨͠I̴͞ ͢͝a̢m͝ ̨͘h͟e̢̡ ̵̨͠ẁ͢h̴o̷ ̴s̵eé́͡s ̷̸t̀͟͟h́͜ę̶ ̧҉vi̸̡s̴̀i̕͢o҉n̨s̛͢͝ a͘n̨̛d̸̕ ̧͢͟s̕͟p̡͘r̵̵͞e̡ad̨̨s͜ ̛t͜͜h̷́e͢ ͡M̡a̡dn̷͏és̨͟s҉ ̵̛a̷n͏̵̴ḑ̸ ͡th͘҉e͝ ҉C̵h͝ao҉s̶̢ ͘f̵̷ó̴r̢͟ ̧͘G̴͢eń͜u̕vi͠a̵͜͡l ͟i͏̴s̡̀ ͘w͏̨e͠͞a̢͝k ̷̀͝i̸ņ̴͝ ̵h͞er͏̢ ͏s̢̛ym̶͢p͘a̴͠t̶h͘y̸͘ ҉҉and̢͝ ̢͝I ̨á͟m̶̡ ̴̸̡s͜͏t̴ŕo̷͡n̷͏g̨͏͘ ̸̷i͏̷n̴ m҉ý s̢҉͠p̢ŗe̢̛ad̛͟͞i͘͞ng̶͝ ̵͏o̢̢͝f͟͝ ͠mỳ̨͢ ͞҉teachi̧̨n̸̡g͜s͞ ̡an̵̵̢d̨̢̛ s̴o̶̡ó̡n̴ ̢͟͡al͠ļ ̵́wi͡ll̵̸ ҉s͝e̵͝e ͟aņ͟d d͡a͜n͏̶c̶è̷ ̢t̡̧o̸̵ t͞h̴e̡͟ ҉̶t̛u͏̴n̡e̕͠͠ ̛of̵ ̛t̴͡h͘ę̶ ̨fl͝u͢t̷͞e̸͢s̢ ̀͜o͏́f̵̀͘ ̛͜͠Az̴̨͜a͏̛t͟ḩ҉́o͞th͢͏͢ ͢a̵̵̸s̶͘͢ ̢h̀͡e ̸p̡̕l̴a̸̡ys ̵̸t̛h͝͏ę͘͟ ̢̧pi̕̕҉ṕe͟͡s͟ ̡̡ơ̸f̛ ͘Má̶d́̀n͏e͡s̴ş̷̵ ͡͡҉an̕d́ ̵͘͟C̸҉h̨̀a̴̕o͝s̸͘ ͝͏aǹ͡d̵̶̀ ̨͜t̴͜h̸ȩ́ ҉̸͢D͢ru̧͟m̡͟͡s͟ ̛̕͟t̴̢͞h̷͘ę̡̕ ́͘͝D͞ru͏͏m͘͘s̶̴ ͠t̴̢h̀́e͞ ̛̛D̸̀r̸u͝ms ͢T̵͞͝H́͏È̸͢ DR͏̵͢U͞M͠S ̡͟͞t̨̕͟h̷͏͝at҉͏͝ n͢ev͟͡e̡r̸͠ c͜͝e̡a͜s̀͘e ̀ţ̵̕a̷͢p̀͠tap̡͠t͘à̀p̵̀͞ ̀t̢a̶͜p̛ t̡̕͠a̛p̡̧͢tap̡t̴͝a̶̕͡p̷ t͟͡ą͠p ̨̡͘ţ͡ap҉ta̷̛p̧͘͟t̷̨a͘͞p͟ ta̵p̢ ͠T͠A̢P͘T̡APTA̸P̶ ̛͘T̷A͘P͏̛ ̡́T̴͢A҉͟PT͠AP̛T̵͢A͝͞PT̶͢A̡͟P
̤̪̜͈͈̄ͥͥ̽̊̿͜ͅ
͙̣͈̫͎̖̗ͤ̐̈́̇͆͒̀
͖̩͇ͩT̫̪̠ͦ͗̊̈́͑̑o͓̔ͯ̈́̈ ̞͊i̲͖̮̺͚̖͖̇̀̔̾͝n̖͛ͯ̈̋̚͡v̺̰o̯̘̘̞̖̜͍k̸͇͕͕̦̤̳e͇ ̡̳̰͐͛́ͨ͒ͅt̗̤͉̩̦̝̬̔̏́̈́h̩̒̋̓̎̄͛̚ę͖̼͉̝̥̻͛͐̍̂ͧ ̭̫ͣͬh̜̺̤̙̝͇́ͫ̔̐͝i̝͆̓́v̼̻͕̜̼e҉͖͎̯̮͓̦-̈̽͜m̘̣͕̖̼̰̥ĩ͇̐ͅn̟̳̳ͣ̔ͯ̀ͬ͐̊͘d̟̥̘̪̭̓ͩ ̵͉̞̰̲͛́ͫ̎̓r̯̪̤̂̌ͤͯ̈́̉ͨe̸̍p̕r̷̬͓͚̟͖̦ͮ̉ͯͭ̉̅ͅe̲̮̭̕s̜̥̻̔̉̒͋͊̏̈͡e̛͕n͇̼͉͓͎ͯ̌̐͒̀̚tͥ̐̓͌̆̕ín̮͖̯ͯͥ̐̊̄͑ͅg̸̤͎̼̳̍̆ ̠͎̖̜̜̹̉̄c̲̘̥͋̐̔̿ͧ̃͂h̲͖̩̟̍͂́ͅa̵̝̩͇̹̗͔͛̃̀͛͐͑o̸͂ͧ̓̀sͭ͑͂͆̿̅̚͢.͌͑̇̆
ͭ͑̒ͣ͏̖̭
͖͍̪̹̤̮͂̚
̦͙̝̩̫̬
̧̙͈͈̹̆́̍ͦI͔̼͈͋̃ͮͅn̠̫̲̉̂͆̃͆̓̚v̧͈̖̫̀̔ỏ̝̪̳͓̖̖k͑͟i̜̞̠͕ͥͯ̔̄ͥͨͭͅn̄̈́̑ͯͨg͈̱̟͉̾̊ͭͥ̑͜ ̧̻͓̟̾̏̑̈ͅt̓͢ḫ̅e̡̞͇͙̞̙̝̟͂͆ͥ̚ ̮̝̪͖̦͖̺̽͗̇͋f̶̞̱̯̹̼̜͚̀̐ͨ͛ͨ̒̓ĕ̹̹̓̽̔ẻ̢̫̊̃͒ͣ͂l̹̱͎̟͈̖ͯ̀ͩ͗ͨ͆̂ĩ̴̮̠̞̍̎̇n͉͆͛́ġ̻̻̬̞͍͗̐̀̓ ̹̰̹̮̥̯͛̎ò̡̯̖̺̦̞ͅf̬̺̩̻̽ͥ̅̌́͆͆ ̫̥͓̼̭͗ͧͥ́cͤ̏h̫͇̫͎̳̞̘ͨ͐̋̂̋̃̉a͔͍̱̮̙ͧͥͬ̿o͚̥͕̰̦̩ͣ̎͋ͧ͗͝ͅs̍̿.̵͎̣̼͓͇̣
̻̖̔͆
̷͎͙̻͈̾ͣ̇ͅ
̵̥̦̞̿ͩW̟͓̋̄ͦi͍̤̩͖̬͋͠t̸͍̪̻̰̻̯̾̄̈́h̢̞ͤ̆ͪ̐͐̚ ̤̐͒ͩ̎ͩo̼̖̟͓̟͕̘ͨ͢u͈ͮ̂t̫̋ ̤̠ͪ͜o͈̬̻̘̜͍ͫͤ̾͂͂͑̚r͓͓͓̥͖̼͖̊d̸̒̈̔̽ͩe̼̹̹͋̊͑̋ṟ̿ͩ.̺͈̙̗͂̿
̳͕̱ͮͮ̃̚͜
̦̼͕̦̫̱͒̒͗
̝̩͚͇̪ͥ͘Tḣ̢̹̦̼ͪͣͭ̉ȇ̹̗̫́ ͤͧ̋̏́͢N̘͍͍͙ͯ͐ͪ͛ͬ̃̉e̵̻̰̻͕͐ͪ̊͑̂̀z̹̥̮̘̮̥̟̎̈́ͤ̈́͠p͓̞̮̖̼̱̀̒̂̈́̒̿͐e͕̦̳̙̫ͯ̐͒̃̄͝ͅr̟̭̖̚͠d̢̘̫̤̘̲̫̽i͚̤͋ͧ̀̔͋̔̅a̰͒ͯ̋n͇̦ ̩̞̺͍h̭͙̭ͥ͌i̜̫v̺̥̩̅͊ͮ̈́ĕͬ̾̾͐̽-̗̦̣͉̹ͭṃ̗̏̄i̓ͩ̿ͮͭ͋ͮ͘n̟̽̿̐ͤ̔d͓͚̗̯ͩ̆͒ͣ ͙̫͔̀ͯ̄̄͗ͅo̖̯͕̜ͬͪ͛ͅf̴̝ͬ ̿̐̃͏̖c̤̝̞̯̒̎̓͒ͨ́ͮ͞h̻̥̽ͫͩ̏̍͒̊̀á͉̖̼̻̲ͮͤo̐̍҉s͔ͫ̌̌ͫ͘ͅ.̸̈͗
̴͚̩̆̄͂͒ͮͪ̑
̯̈́̑̕
̼͂ͩͫ ̖̼̜͇̮̰̣̃̈́̒̈̒Z̙̪͚͗̏a͓̣̩̘̖̮̝ͮl̝̦ͦ̃͆g̤̤̃̋̆̇o̟̪̪̦̣ͭͣ͛̎ͯ̊͆ͅ.̳̰̠̭͓ͦ
̱̋ͦ͠
̙͂̈̾
̫̟͔͍̙͗͊̆͜Ḥ̴͎̳̹̻͖̙ͯ͋ͭ̎̆̒é̯͈͎ ̸̤̗̜͚̝̅ͯ́ŵ̪̜̳͇ͫ̍̓ͮh̻͕͖̪̼͠o̙̖̜̗͚̽ͥͨ͋͐́̂́ͅ ͔̪̦̉̅͗̄W͓̱͍̿ͣ͛͗̔ḁ̕i̓͑̈͐̚̚t̹͇̹̉̄š̀̄̿͢ ̻̩̘̽ͭ̀Ḇ̽̋̐͡ẹ̺̬̘̙̲͔͛h͙̲͎i̝̒̈̀͆͗̄̚ṇ̒ͦd̙̖͒ͬͧͤ̌̓ͫ ͇̟͖̥͇̝̻̈́̔ͨT̈͗̂͊ͤ̚҉̖͇̞̼̬̫h̪̞̤̼̤̭̞ͭe̸̙͖̤̟̭̬̩ͦ̂̓̓̅̉̚ ̣͙̄ͣ͒ͦ͆̎̿W̹̙̤̤̲̻ͮ͗ͯ̂ą̮̺̔̓͗̐̆̇ͩl̤̮̠̋̊l̼͓͍̩̣̰ͭͤ̈̋ͮ͆͞.̜̹̻͐̿͐
̪̃̾̑̄ͮͭ
̟̹̱̖̥ͧ̑̒͂͌́͞
͖̼̖̞̳̣̝́Z̺̟̽̈́́̋̈́ͫ̎A̒̿̀L̪̎ͧ̀ͧͮ̌G͈̠̒͌ͯ͋̕O̵̳̦̬̜͉̽!̷̮̟͉͓̬̍ͥͮ̐̓́̌
̠͚̖͈͎ͬ͂̑
͛̓̊̎̎̏͜
̘͒ͯͣ̌ͥ̇Z̗͎͍͕̞̣̳A̽ͯ̅͒͗̽L̒͑ͧ҉̭̗͙̟̱G̜͇͔̭̠̻͒ͭ̂̈́́̉O̠͙͈̼ͫͪ̊̽̕!̛̗̭̟̥̼̤

I̫͎̞̼̥͓̔̔͑ͤͦ ̲̟͙́ͣC͙͈̗͓͋̑͘Ő̴̠̫̳̪͕̇̑M̲̼͗ͯ̋̾E̪̺̺̟̰̻͘

3094874 a serious question, how did you get that jumbled up effect for the text?

Because for the next chapter in my book i'm going to have Cybertronian and Spherus Magnan speech, and i wanted to represent the electronic portions through the text

4147071 cheers, makes it about as understandable as Quintesson :rainbowlaugh:

i'll be using this in the future

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4