The Nightmareverse 73 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

would anyone here be interested in a *slightly* altered form of the Nightmare's Return fanfic that's here? cause I do want to RP it, and (granted I need to read it) but, the main change is that my OC, is used as her love interest/lover...

OK so you want people to rp with you?

I'm slightly confused.

4568206 Yes. that's exactly it.

Ah. You should probably post this in an RP group. You'd get more people.

4568337 maybe. but I tend to do this looking for specialty RPs at times. hence why I go right for the specific type I'm after.

True but you run a bigger risk of not finding anyone.

4568373 due to that fact it's more a double edged sword. cause if I went to a group made for RP lovers, then chances are, I'd find a ton of people who are willing, but, might not be willing for exactly what I want. (Which could be something as simple/complex as Role playing through a fanfic On the site, with some alterations to fit the conditions of the RP) now on the otherhand, I could go to a specialty group for that RP request (such as here for the Nightmare Returns fic, or, say, a Luna group for a Luna RP, or Fleur de Lis for a Fleur RP, or so on and so forth, like a Hypnosis group for a Hypno RP. but, at the same time, I'm less likely to find somebody willing.

Oh would I join? Sure, why not!

4568525 woot. I prefer more one on one stuff...I've not yet read the story in particular (Nightmare's Return) but I'm interested anyway...in that kind of story where my OC would be her love interest....perhaps you and I could do something like that?

Sure!

We're in the same boat, I haven't read the story either!

4568540 way I see it, that could make it even more fun. as since we haven't done so, we could effectively run our own plot out of it. I know a great nightmare return story that I'd love to do. something like 'THe Return of Princess Nightmare Moon' by Aegis Shield. where when she returns (as Luna was always Nightmare in that story/canon so she acts like she does now, as Luna in the show (Nice and everything) but she always looked like Moony) when she returned, she's at the brink of death, and survives via miracle. so bad she's being hand/hoof fed vitamin juice, via a rag she's suckling on...her mane's turned bald (Due to having to be cut off) her wings are a mess...and everything...and considering I personally love anthro, I think you can agree it'd be safe to assume i'd want that.

Ah I love that story! I'm cool with that idea!

4568553 well, if you're up for an anthro version of that RP, My OC Red, would pretty much take the place of nurse bandaid. in being her nurse, and her love interest. if you're up for it we could either PM, or skype. another fic I'd be seriously into would be a recently finished one, called Mind Over Mane-Iac, with it still being anthro but my OC taking Dash's part, as his own hero, or Luna's Story: Rise of the Lunar Stallions

Its up to you which way you wanna contact. My Skype's the same as my name here.

4568570 I shall skype ya now then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17