The Good Crossover List 1,277 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Smiles
Group Admin

Starting today, I’ll be accepting contributor requests for those of you that want to help the community find crossover stories fast and easily...Forever!:rainbowkiss:*

To get started, all you need to do is reply to me 3 crossover stories with (what you consider) generally good reception. Simple right? Well hold on.:raritywink:**

One story has to be what you consider an enjoyable crossover.
Another story has to be what you consider an okay read.
Your last story has to be what you consider an over-hyped fic that you would reject.

Share these stories with me down below and give me a paragraph for each on why you think so. If you pass, I'll PM you a note saying "Congratulations!" along with a Pinkie smile! :pinkiesmile:

If you want to find out more about what being a contributor constitutes, check out the "Internal Workings" thread.

That's it! Leave an upvote or a downvote based on how much you like our position policy so far, feel free to leave any comments, feelings, or suggestions down below! :pinkiehappy:

*Contributors need to at least have an active Skype account and be able to look at least two submissions a week.
**If you're shy about replying, you can also PM me instead.

Are you still looking? :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2