The Good Crossover List 1,277 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So, I just joined, and noticed a few of you are trying to revive the group. I have two crossover stories of my own, but I wanted to give a few ideas.

X-Men First Class to X-Men Apocalypse: Since I inspired someone to mix Spike into the role of the old Logan, perhaps someone could make a few movies of that altered timeline? Spike would be Logan, gem or metal claws, scale covered tail, rapid hnealing, slow age, ect. Celestia or Twilight could be the Professor, Rainbow Dash as Storm, Pinkie as Quick Silver, ect. Of course, it would mix the Power Ponies and MLP universe, and most of them would be Human or Human looking. Magic and flying would be things, of course, but Mutants would exist.

Gojira: I know a guy who tried to make Spike into Gojira, the Legendary one. Perhaps someone could try to mix different reincarnations? Such as Spike as Gojira 1954 or Spike as Shin Gojira, maybe someone could continue the Spikezilla story? They would have to be different from the movies, but I know someone who could pull them off.

Feel free to use this thread for different ideas. If I inspire anyone, I would love to help out with the stories. Thanks for reading.

What? Are these bad ideas?

They all sound pretty cool would love to read them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3