Kingdom Hearts Crossovers 127 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Is there any major fics out there that has Spike get to have a Keyblade too and is part of their group?(Like with the Mane 6 and Young Six since I know there is one fic that had them be Keyblade wielders but it looks like Spike is left out HARD)
Or where the fic is least planning on having him gain a Keyblade eventually?

I was wondering since I've been looking into Kingdom Hearts lately and having this kind of itch.
I did see a really good Kingdom Hearts fic(sadly haven't got to read it yet since its so big but it has a TV tropes) that has the Mane 6(and Young Six) be Keyblade Wielders with Sora but sadly Spike apparently isn't one and appears to be left out hard.
So I am pretty much just wondering if there is any major ones out there that has Spike become a Keyblade wielder too.
I know there's a couple that has him be the main character too but sadly they seem to be dead.
So really wanting to know if there is other Kingdom Hearts/MLP fics out there that lets Spike be part of the Keyblade Wielders(especially if the Mane 6 and Young Six got to as well) too or is about to be eventually.

Wanting to ask this in the other groups too if I can.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1