German Bronies 77 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I need some lines, just two, translated from English into German and can anyone help?

i can help, if you still need some help ^^

5884261 I do, although how i missed this alert is beyond me.

The lines are =Damn crazy jungle cat & You are very strong for not being an earth pony and...I can’t even understand what you are saying.
the entire thing is this
“(German=Damn crazy jungle cat,”) the earth pony grumbled in Hosstrian, rubbing his arm. “(You are very strong for not being an earth pony and...I can’t even understand what you are saying.)”

Alright, i think it would be like that:

"Verdammte wahnsinnige Dschungelkatze," the earth pony grumbled in Hosstrian, rubbing his arm. "Dafür, dass du kein Erdponnie bist, bist du sehr stark... und ich kann gar nicht verstehen was du sagst."

But "wahnsinnige" means "crazy" more in a way like "woah! that's awesome!" maybe instead you want to use "bekloppte" that's a rougher and mean way to say "crazy" ^^ plus it sounds like "clop" :D

5887700 Thank you- I will use bekloptte and I will be sure to credit you in the chapter!

So it would be:

"Verdammte beklopppte Dschungelkatze,"

No Problem, if you need such help again, just ask :)

Thank you and I don't think so; it was a bar scene of a spanish person speaking to a german with the punchline being no one understanding the other

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7