Bon Bon Fan Club 234 members · 224 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
PonySlayer
Group Admin

Yeah... i'm bored. We can talk about whatever you want :pinkiehappy:

2558915 Nein! Nyet! Non! I'm out. Fine, I got a subject.
So Cheerilee's Cutie Mark is smiling flowers and that means she's a teacher. Cutie Marks don't have to be a literal representation of a ponies talents at all do they? On a similar subject are ponies limited to one talent? Or is a Cutie Mark just one talent in a whole quiver of them?

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Just because she's a teacher dose not mean she didn't get her cutiemark from being good at flower stuff.

2558966 Cheerilee's Garden much? 'No more weeds':twilightoops: Maybe she helps out Daisy, Roseluck nd the others during summer vacation?

2558915 Ok. What do you think of Dubstep?
2558978 I always thought her cutie mark represented her nature of growing the minds of fillys and colts she teaches with knowledge. hence blooming them into Mares and Stalions

Have you ever heard of the band Coheed and Cambria? They're wicked badass, and every album they've released thus far has been a chapter in an ongoing space opera written by the lead singer.

Or, how about The Dear Hunter? Also wicked badass, with three concept albums (of a planned six), a series of nine EPs about the Color Spectrum, and then one more album. I want to do something with the Color Spectrum project, but I haven't set my mind on anything yet.

Who woud win in a fight; Mario or Sonic?

Why are you never on Skype when I am?

PonySlayer
Group Admin

the answer is 42.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Dubstep, Glitch hop, Electronica, Future funk... love it all!

Watch This

PonySlayer
Group Admin

I knew there was a reason. I work my hands to the bone to provied, and then you come riding in on your high-horse all like "You, monkey slave; make a Skype so I can show you my clop and such!", but then, while still working myself to death to please someone such as yourself, I make one, and you never get on!

You're tearing me apart, PonySlayer!

PonySlayer
Group Admin

You know I don't have internet for 70% of the day....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11