Bon Bon Fan Club 234 members · 224 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
PonySlayer
Group Admin

This group was born three days ago and its grown much faster than I thought it would. Three days and almost 30 members (we are 1 short) we have 30 members now! When I was making this group I wanted to do fun stuff that could bring our little group together, stuff like brainstorming for Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops pictures, fics and stuff like that. What I really wanted to do is hold the occasional art contest based around our little Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops.

I look forward to doing fun stuff with you guy's. What do you guy's thing we/I should do for this group in the future?

We need to Bon-Bon.

2397134 I think we should have a contest, but not until after Christmas, maybe in the New Year, to give people a bit of time to recover :derpytongue2:

maybe a writing contest with bonbon!:twilightsmile:

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Indeed we must Bon Bon!

I was thinking of holding one after Christmas, Maybe I'm going to hold a New Year Contest... You have something going on here. I like this New Year idea.

There is no other character more worthy for a contest other than Bon Bon. :pinkiesmile:

2398405 I believe we must put things into Bon-Bon's bags.
And the first writing contest should be Alternate Universes.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

That's actually a good idea... but is 10 a little much, well not at first, but eventually there will be a shortage of Bon Bon pics. hell with it, i'll draw more.

PonySlayer
Group Admin

Good point...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10