Bon Bon Fan Club 234 members · 224 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
PonySlayer
Group Admin

Hey everypony, welcome to the Bon Bon Fan Club! So to start off things let me tell you all a little about myself. My name is PonySlayer. I love Bon Bon with a passion! I have some skill when it comes to digital art.

This is my First group, and I hope it becomes successful, that will be mainly up to you my fellow lovers of Bon Bon. Your stories will attract followers from all over!

I'm getting tired of typing for mow, so i'll let you do some of the work. :twilightsheepish:

Tell me a little about yourselves. Hobbies, skills, favorite anime. Anything you want actually. :pinkiehappy:

2378854 I am Articuno's Bitch. If I did not sleep or have a job I would still have too little free time on my hands/hooves/talons. I like to write/read comedy, romance, drama, sad, sometimes slice of life. I do not see Equestria as being very dark (most of the time), but there is a lot more Sadness than the show lets on.
Changelings are beautiful and intelligent, sad and misunderstood. Nightmare Moon is best villain, Applejack is best pony, Prince Scorpan and Megan tie for best human. Grackles is best dragon. Most ships I do are straight, Rarijack is best pony couple, Ash/Misty are my OTP.
Despite my name I have no intention of doing any Pokemon crossovers yet.
I'm a free market capitalist, John Locke and Injun ideas of freedom and liberty drive my political ideas. Am I missing anything?

FEAST ON THE USELESS INFORMATION!

Name: Lord of Nothing (Travis works, too, I guess)

Favorite Color: Red

Musical Instruments: Guitar, Trombone, Tuba (Bass and Keyboard next; do not own Trombone or Tuba)

Favorite Bands: The Dear Hunter, Coheed and Cambria, Pink Floyd, TesseracT, Circa Survive, Destroyer; Preserver, The Antlers, Ayreon, and Sufjan Stevens (Just to name a few for ya)

Favorite Movie: Changes a lot, but is currently "The Matrix", and has been pretty much since I finally sat down and really watched it

Favorite Anime: None (Don't watch)

Currently Reading: K. J. Parkers' "Devices and Desires", Neil Gaimans' "American Gods", and Miyuki Miyabe's "Brave Story"

I'm Rangelost. I draw stuff.

Yep.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5