DaringDash 209 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
FierceRainbow
Group Admin

So other threads don't get clustered up, you can come here to talk with other members or get advice for your stories, whatever. Just remember to keep it nice :trixieshiftright:

I dunno if anypony is going to see this, but I thought I'd suggest it anyway—all you admins out there should host a contest to promote the group. The rules and regulations could be anything, so long as there are writers writing stories for it. :twilightsmile:

For example, the 'YoungVerse' Group had a contest and one of the stories made it to the feature box, increasing the group's exposure. The number of members quadrupled overnight. The same could happen here.

If you do decide to have a contest, I know I'd join. Just a suggestion though. :pinkiehappy:

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

I thought about doing that, but this group seems to be a little inactive. I was going to wait until people were discussing and talking quite a lot, but it could hurt to try. Maybe I'll see if I can round up the others and we can have a talk. :twilightsmile:
Can I count on seeing you around? We really need users posting in the threads :pinkiesad2:

2518895 If I am on my computer and there is activity in this group, I pinkie promise I'll be right here. This group needs much more attention than what it has.

2518895 Heck, if you have enough members you could probably even do a group collab.

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Well, I've created a collab, and I'm just waiting for it to properly get started. Maybe I'll make a thread or something to give everyone a nudge. :moustache:

2518952 A new thread would probably be a good idea. It'll let the fifty some odd members know that this forum is no longer going to be inactive. Plus, who doesn't like a collab?

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

I love a collab :twilightsmile: Anyhow, I've got to go now, but I'll create the thread tomorrow and hopefully we'll see a lot more activity going on around here.

Sounds good to me. :pinkiehappy:

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Thanks for making that thread, by the way. It's cool people and finally responding and discussing the ship. :pinkiehappy:

2535262 No problem. I thought everyone needed a nudge to get the ball rolling again. By the way, do you want me to go advertise your contest over in the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau?

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Yes please, it would be great to get some more notice.:pinkiehappy: Advertisement is a great thing, especially as it go us so many members from the Rainbow Dash group. :pinkiecrazy:

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Who wants to play the prompt tag game? :pinkiehappy:

Right there with you bro. If I'm on my computer (or phone, which is more often) and there's some activity, I'll tend to join in.

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

So, anyone on here right now? Just a notice, I'm going to be trying to actually do art (on noes) for Ask Daring Do and Rainbow Dash, so look out for the little sample I'll be putting up at some point.

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Hello? Remember, you are allowed to post.

Hey, just submitted my entry. Incomplete as of now, but should probably be done by deadline. WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE ENTRY? :pinkiegasp:

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Only one? Well, there's still a week, hopefully we'll get some more by then, what with how many people were saying they would enter.

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Hey guys, now that the contest's over, what should we do with the old contest thread? It'll no longer be stuck to the top, but I'm just contemplating whether I should deleting or leave it floating around. I kind of want a clearer forum, but I want to hear your opinion on it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19