DaringDash 209 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Okay, I'm about a week late about this, I'm sorry. But you can't blame me for hoping a little extra time might prompt some entries so we'd actually have something to choose from, since there's only one entry, but I guess not. I am disappointed, but nevertheless the one entry we did get was a very enjoyable read. While it's still incomplete, the adventure aspect (the whole theme of the contest, so kind of important) is well-paced and the romance gradual. While there are some minor mistakes, nothing big. So here's the winner of the first DaringDash contest!

Daring Do (and Rainbow)and the Basin of Chalchiuhtlicue~ by twilight the scribe

Daring Do and Rainbow Dash. Two ponies with a thirst for adventure and risk. When Ahuizotl sets his sights on yet another artifact, Princess Celestia calls upon the two of them to stop him. Yet these two ponies might not necessarily get along as well as you might expect, and the path towards friendship may be a rockier road than some might expect. Well, another day, another artifact. Will they manage to work together well enough to thwart Ahuizotl again?

While it's sad that we had only this one entry, hopefully when we set up the next contest there'll be more entries. Also, I'm planning a group clean-up that you'll here more about in a thread a bit later.

Meh, I actually kind of lost interest in the story already, so i don't really know if I will be completing it anytime soon, sorry. Looking back, compared to Twiluna and Help from another world (on ff.net), this was not one of my better stories. Gods, this whole thing was kinda a flop, wasnt it?:pinkiesad2:

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Yeah, I'm probably going to have to think up some more ideas to make the group active. The Ask Daring Do and Rainbow Dash helped a bit, as well as a couple of discussion threads, but not for long, really.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3