Emo, scene, and goth bronies 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
brony laughsatme
Group Admin

So here is where we post any dark themed stories we write. Don't be shy, we all have some dark in us. It doesn't have to be well written just do your best.

Two Reflections

Here you go. This is, like, my first fanfiction ever!! :) hope everypony enjoys it. :derpytongue2:

Psychotic Love
I first wrote this wanting to show the relationship between me and my Ex, don't get me wrong, I loved her but I had to let her go so people would stop messing with her because she was linked to me......
But I made it a little happier, to much pain for me to bare, dose anyone get me. Probably not, but whatever.

Fluttershy Batwings

It's a very dark and tragic story about Fluttershy being born with bat wings and sharp teeth. And because of her unusual features her heartless parents throw baby Flutterhsy in the sewer where she is raised by the sewer dwelling rabbits. Setting her up for life of tragedy and rejection, first as circus freak then as a experiment in Sombra's lab. Fluttershy loses her faith in ponykind along with her sanity and becomes the vengeful Pegabat Mare Of The Sewers. But even then she is torn between wreaking her vengeance on the ponies and trying to fit in and be accepted as a fellow pony

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4