Trixie is the Greatest Pony 1,109 members · 1,481 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Selene Bright
Group Admin

I am enlisting the help of a few good people to assist in administrating this fine group. If you wish to join that illustrious few, please leave your name and a brief resume below for consideration. :trixieshiftright:

Admins will mainly be responsible for warning and banning forum thread troublemakers. They may monitor story submissions and add missed folders at their leisure.

Ponyess
Group Admin

3051997 I guess any pony who is granted this should feel honoured.
what's the qualifications asked for, short of being active and such?

Selene Bright
Group Admin

Are you interested in the position or not? The qualifications are thus, can you maintain order in this group when I'm asleep or busy?

If yes you are qualified.

If no, then you are not qualified.

Gees, it's not quantum physics!

Ponyess
Group Admin

3053271 if I have the authority to do what needs to be done, it should be easy.
if you like to have me on, I'd be interested.
"Quantum Physics"?
Now, that'd be fun, but this sin't either Twilights Library, or Discords follower, right?

Weeping Angel
Group Contributor

Hello there! I would like to apply for running the group.

I admin and maintain several of the groups around FimFiction and found a few as well (if you'd like to see my roles in groups then they're on my user page) including one group that has over 1,500+ members (Luna is Best Pony).

I'm on this site a lot, so anything you'd like me to do, I'll be on it. If I could have complete power (which, of course, is your decision being group founder) then I could add things that could help it be a better place (i.e. this thing we at Luna is Best Pony call Report-A-User).

But it comes down to whatever you'd like to do. Just keep in mind that I'll be happy to help given the opportunity.

Selene Bright
Group Admin

Yes I give you complete power to run the group as you see fit. I could really use the help, I can't do this all by myself. Admin status incoming.

Weeping Angel
Group Contributor

Heh. Thank you! I hope I shall impress:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy:

*freaks out on the inside*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7