Trixie is the Greatest Pony 1,109 members · 1,481 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

am a rusty writer and with that my grammar is a little under par, i have a story with Trixie in the works but i don't know how it is if anyone would look over it a bit and help me with grammar, and i tend to do run on sentences, am really rusty. if anyone would like to help me, i will apperate that.

i hope my story does well it my first one really, haha. i do hope it's like thought it being view may be a stretch but got to start some where of course. hope you have a good day twilight star

Selene Bright
Group Admin

First My advice to you is to get a very good spell checker and learn to spell. Secondly, find a writer that you like and pay attention to how they use grammar. Thirdly, read constantly, the more you read the better at writing you will become.

Now, remember don't expect your first story to be a masterpiece. Writing takes time and patience to master and hitting a home run on your first try is kinda impossible. (Unless you're a savant or something.)

yeah, reading thought my stuff, it is a bit sloppy. grammar has been a problem for me, it always has been. Also with the reading it has helped but not that much yet, of course, that takes a little bit of time. thank you for the advice, but grammar will always be a problem for me. but thank you

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7