Trixie is the Greatest Pony 1,109 members · 1,481 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Okay, I'm thinking of doing a story, that hopefully, someone will become to make into a pony game: Trixie's magicians journey! Basically, replace Pokmon with spells that you learn from spell books! I'm not going to write the mechanics because I'm not a game programmer. That said, with the exception of one gym leader(Los Pegasus). I don't know what the place down as them. Also, I'll be heavily referencing the Pokmon anime and I've already picked out my in my head the allies, that said, who should be team rockets? I can use the suggestions. If you have any suggestions for gym leaders be sure to put down the name of the town that you wish them to be of & School of magic with the exception of illusion. If you need the choices of the schools of magic! That said, I will be using the Pokmon system for the books, though just be focusing on different branches of magics. On the upside, considering that there is a school of necromancy. That means will actually have a basic gym actually being focused on the ghost!

PS: also Who should be the fill in for Prof.?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1