Trixie is the Greatest Pony 1,109 members · 1,481 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

just wondering if there's a fanfic out there where Trixie being twilight's magic student

edit; no shipfics

Lots!

Just put in the Twilight and Trixie tags and you'll find some.

If you are looking for a specific fanfic, then you'll need to be more specific with the description.

5745865 ill try that but I'm pretty shore a large bulk of the results will be ship fics

I've read one where she 'might have been' Celestia's student, but when the troll accused her best efforts of being lazy Trixie went into a depression spiral of some kind and just gave up. Basically, she displayed poor judgment but good business sense. As a character I kind of figure she has the common sense to do what's right for her.

Not to mention there was that one story I cannot place where she actually was Twilight's student and the first thing she did was accidentally knock Twilight unconscious with a flare, then while trying to fix the problem she wound up managing/posessing both their bodies at the same time. I believe it started with Trixie trying to pass herself off as Twilight (not for the purposes of identity theft) in order to escape an angry mob.

5745970 that second one sounds like a fun one

just wondering if there's a fanfic out there where Trixie being twilight's magic student

edit; no shipfics

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8