• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Who's to say Trixie isn't russian

Huh. Never took Trixie for a communist. :twilightoops:

3921796 looks like Russia has a secret agent

3921818 thanks for posting

the story is interesting

i wonder that i havent found it ^^

Interesting, but some of fridge logic:
Under the communist regime, the Romani had it really thought, to the point that they actively avoid being too close of Russia. With keeping in mind that Trixie is the closest we have ever seen to a Romani in Equestria, it's not a big leap of logic that she doesn't take too kindly the idea of communism, maybe even a berserk button given her hotblooded attitude.

On the other hand, the mental image of Trixie wearing a Rocket Red Brigade armor contains enough win to overcome any logic:

+

I'm soooooo reading that one.

3922801 The Romani were heavily discriminated against, and Trixie was treated pretty badly by Ponyville, who from Zecora we have seen is very racist...it fits too well.

Also, pre-USSR many Romani loved the communist ideals as presented by Marx, as the idea of self providing citizenry that aids each other in times of need matched their own philosophies quite well.

That's the big tragedy on Marx ideals, basically everyone who agreed with him had their sons and grandsons suffering under them. I think things got wrong when Lenin misunderstood communion as an opposition to individuality, and everything got downhill from there.

But going back with Trixie, yeah, without the USSR context she could agree (depending on the fanon) with a society based on community-responsible autonomy.

Marxist Ponies!

Is THAT the true reason why she became friends with Starlight?

EDIT: Lol, hate. You can't deny it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11